Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I too love the fall and these crisp mornings put me in that frame of mind
    It also reminds me to get the saw running and go get more wood because the hawk will be coming down from the north.
    I built CKW a nice circular fire pit. Pics when I get the landscaping done around it. She needed to smile and this worked.
    It sounds like you both are going through a tough time. I wish I could help. I truly hope this gets better and there is a truckload of peace and happiness in both of your futures.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I posted this on the book of faces. I probably shouldn't post it here but this is what I believe:

[FONT=&amp]Yes, I believe that the death toll from Covid 19 is exaggerated. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]Yes, I believe people are using the pandemic to make political hay.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]Yes, I believe people really are dying from this virus.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]Yes, I believe that not wearing a mask might be endangering people with underlying conditions especially respiratory issues.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]Yes, I believe that the only thing you might hurt by wearing a mask is your pride.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]Yes, I believe that possibly endangering someone, for the sake of your pride is a total jackass move.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]We don't know most of the answers but since wearing a mask won't hurt you why in the world would you risk someone else's life just for that?[/FONT]
    I get bad headaches from wearing a mask. I already have lung damage.
    The local health department even admits that before they even put someone on quarentine that was around an exposed person, they have to have been in contact of less that 6 feet for more than 15 minutes.
    If I'm going into a store I'm not standing next to anyone that close for that long.
    Cloth and paper Masks have been shown to be ineffective at preventing anything.
    Have people died? Yep. New virus, there will be deaths as it works through us. Mortality rate? Between .02 and .04%
    Way less that 1%. So no, this isn't worth being panicked about or wearing a mask over. For high risk patients why havent doctors previously issued mass mask wearing directives to patients? Because simply put, they do not work for that. Very very immune deficient patients will wear a mask in hospitals sometimes or when receiving visitors in their home for long periods of time.

If people have high risks, feel free to put on a mask. I'd recomend an N95 mask because anything less IS useless at stopping a virus.

I also have the antibodies and real science is now proving that they dont become ineffective over time. If you've had this, you won't get it again. And you certainly can't spread it. So I'm no danger to anyone else anyways.

160,000 deaths in a population of almost 400 million. That's a flea bite.
    I'll make a friendly wager that the death toll from the overreaction and shutdown to this virus far surpass the deathrate from virus deaths. And yes they are for sure inflating that death toll. I bet the real numbers of deaths are closer to 80k.
    A bad flu season. Not saying this is the flu. But it is similar in mortality.

I'm not mad at people who disagree with me.

Last edited:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I can only speak for myself.
    I just don't know the answers. I fairly certain I can find a study that will support just about any position I want to take. So, for me, I will continue to wear a mask. It may not help anyone but it definitely won't hurt me.
    I also don't get mad when people disagree with me.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I can only speak for myself.
    I just don't know the answers. I fairly certain I can find a study that will support just about any position I want to take. So, for me, I will continue to wear a mask. It may not help anyone but it definitely won't hurt me.
    I also don't get mad when people disagree with me.

Right. And that's the way it should be. I'm not for govt mandating this. If people want to wear one they should. But we keep seeing local governments go full tyrant over this mask thing.
    I recently went through commie Illinois. Mask mandate everywhere and they are nazi enforcers. I didn't wear one. Fine me, arrest me. I didnt care. Whatever. I'll stand up for what I think is right.

I was also armed. No innocent blood was spilled :):

And you are right about the differing opinions on this BA. I also believe there are members of the science community that will take kickbacks and bribes to say whatever the person paying them wants. This is sickening.
    Like faucci, he will make millions on a vaccine for this. He has insider info on this and other things in the past.
    A disease that just naturally works it's way through the population and herd immunity formed isnt a money maker.

On masks I've tried to look at studies that were done on them long before covid hit
    You get more truthful info when people doing the study do not have an agenda or master

Last edited:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    The mask thing for me is simple, if I need groceries and the store says you can't shop here without a mask, my choices are shop somewhere else or wear the mask. Shopping somewhere else involves a longer drive so I wear the mask, it's less hassle.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    The mask thing for me is simple, if I need groceries and the store says you can't shop here without a mask, my choices are shop somewhere else or wear the mask. Shopping somewhere else involves a longer drive so I wear the mask, it's less hassle.
    If I want to shop somewhere that enforces it then I have and will again wear one. That's how I know they give me a headache and most likely affect my oxygen intake by breathing in my own exhaled air. Even with my modified mask (I cut out 2 layers of a 3 layer surgical mask) it still gives me a headache

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Meetings all morning. top brass are realizing that all of their best people are in their 60s and nobody is around or wants to replace them.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    There is to many bits and pieces of info from people I know either personally (I know a lot of people) and other sources I tend to believe due to non-agenda issues that show these numbers are terribly skewed towards the lefts attempts to shut this party down and end the Orange man. Hence BA's comment towards political hay. Oh brother they sure are.

All of the original "The sky is falling" knee jerk :bs: that got this entire year thrown in the trash can has been debunk. Total hogwash. But the agenda drum beating MSM sweeps these things under the rug. And this rug is pretty much full.

If you feel it is important then yes, protect yourself. As to others, I have personal knowledge that this is not spread the way they are pushing it. Social distancing is the key. If that even saves you. I have the antibodys. I remember having it. Cindy is seriously compromised as to her immune system and she skated right through. WE share a life. Sleep in the same bed. Share a couch. Hug multiple times daily. We hold hands a lot. We just do and she did not get so much as a sniffle.

So not to get in an argument or say I think people who do not agree are wrong, not my point. My point is this is a load of crap foisted upon us with a well defined end game.

Wear them if you feel the need. No knock from me.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    If I want to shop somewhere that enforces it then I have and will again wear one. That's how I know they give me a headache and most likely affect my oxygen intake by breathing in my own exhaled air. Even with my modified mask (I cut out 2 layers of a 3 layer surgical mask) it still gives me a headache

Have you noticed that once inside these places most pull the masks down so the can "Fracking" breath including the employee's....:):

Again, no knock from me. Just saying.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Have you noticed that once inside these places most pull the masks down so the can "Fracking" breath including the employee's....:):

Again, no knock from me. Just saying.

Yup. Again, if masks are effective, why can't we reopen everything with the mask mandate in place? Since we can't, I have a hard time believing anything the Gov't says.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Morning folks! :coffee:

Congrats on what must feel like getting a free gun by now MM. I’m sure that you had written the cost of the Rossi off a ways back. Pics coming?

I love this time of the year when you are not quite tired of the heat but these hints of fall pull your mind to the season to come. Fall has always been my favorite season. Fall is when we put the final wrap on the year and end it with a month of festivities and good food. Fall is also FGE season.

First.....to the woods it goes.....I want to make sure that it actually goes bang ! ;)

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Yup. Again, if masks are effective, why can't we reopen everything with the mask mandate in place? Since we can't, I have a hard time believing anything the Gov't says.
    They already admitted to lying before when they said not to wear a mask.
    They can't be trusted. The government has NEVER cared about the general wellbeing of the American public. They do what they want to further their agenda

Just like now, there is an agenda being pushed and it's not to bolster freedom or health

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    They already admitted to lying before when they said not to wear a mask.
    They can't be trusted. The government has NEVER cared about the general wellbeing of the American public. They do what they want to further their agenda

Just like now, there is an agenda being pushed and it's not to bolster freedom or health

Agreed 110%

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I think this November the American public will be making a resounding and deafening decree.
    We will not allow our country to be tore down. We will not surender it to those who promote and encourage lawlessness. We will not give power to those who would intentionally and eagerly destroy this country economically and even physically to attempt to gain power.
    No sir.
    In November I believe President Trump may be the first president in history to get 100,000,000 votes.

If by some way of stealing the election the Democrats come to power, lube your CZ's boys because it's going to be over. Not hoping for it, just predicting or telling the truth

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom