The CZickness XXX: As in life, the twenties are just a blur...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have appointments scheduled in three counties today while expecting 1-3 inches of snow.

Not interested in trading with you though. I’ll only be cold in short increments.

Truth is many does the outside work except the brazing.
    The air handler is in the unheated garage and the over head will be up to access my truck. So we both have a similar experience.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Morning folks.

Assembled the 10.5" AR lower last night, then spent the rest of the night binge watching some more Blacklist.

Looking at 1-2" of snow possible today. Still considering a range trip though, we'll see what happens. I wouldn't mind doing part 2 of accuracy testing with the Noveske.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Morning folks.

Assembled the 10.5" AR lower last night, then spent the rest of the night binge watching some more Blacklist.

Looking at 1-2" of snow possible today. Still considering a range trip though, we'll see what happens. I wouldn't mind doing part 2 of accuracy testing with the Noveske.

Do you have the power of the LAW on your side ? :D

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have a four wheel drive Jeep. That means I can drive as fast as I want, right?

Yup. You just need a lot more room to stop.

Years ago I was rolling into the office in my semi-monster truck in a snow/ice storm. Idiot in a Datsun pulled out in front of me and I blasted him. The blade rack I built on the front was a serious piece and pummeled the crap out of his little turd car. I may have pushed his a bit out of spite but hay, who cares. He did this at a school crossing.

1st thing out of this morons mouth was hey, why didn't you stop or slow down. You have a 4WD...……..Idiots.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Yup. You just need a lot more room to stop.

Years ago I was rolling into the office in my semi-monster truck in a snow/ice storm. Idiot in a Datsun pulled out in front of me and I blasted him. The blade rack I built on the front was a serious piece and pummeled the crap out of his little turd car. I may have pushed his a bit out of spite but hay, who cares. He did this at a school crossing.

1st thing out of this morons mouth was hey, why didn't you stop or slow down. You have a 4WD...……..Idiots.

I am envisioning Mouse as Mad Max....

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Good morning y'all. Completely freaked and thought I was late for work... then I realized it was Saturday. Have a surprise birthday party to attend tonight in downtown Chicago... very much not looking forward to this. Still better than gmc, hope you get feeling better.

My drink of choice last night was cough syrup with codeine and an antihistamine. Almost as good as nyquil chicken. It put me down very early. The only downside is I was back up at 2:30.

Guess I'll have to have some more after a while and take a long morning nap.:)

CZ...

I just have to swing mine into position, and it's ready for some stabbin' ! :D

i-gtVTMPh-XL.jpg

Seriously love your photos. There colors, lighting, and the detail is spectacular.

Snapchat-1272672711.jpg
    Thus is the best I could do during my little hike last night.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Do you have the power of the LAW on your side ? :D
    Not yet. Still waiting on the rest of the parts from Ballistic Advantage and Aero Precision. Then I have to get her some rounds down range. Also, don't have a backpack yet, well at least one as nice as yours.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Good morning y'all. Completely freaked and thought I was late for work... then I realized it was Saturday. Have a surprise birthday party to attend tonight in downtown Chicago... very much not looking forward to this. Still better than gmc, hope you get feeling better.

Seriously love your photos. There colors, lighting, and the detail is spectacular.

View attachment 83429
    Thus is the best I could do during my little hike last night.

:cheers:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom