The CZickness XXX: As in life, the twenties are just a blur...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Nite all. 0630 wakeup.

TT, You sober up by Tuesday, we'll swing by and get the mouse and MM and head for cookie's. I'll bring the suppressed 6.5CM. MM can bat clean up with the Blue Mink. We'll all bag 'em and take out the trash. If mouse wants to thump 'em first, well I'll just wing 'em so they're slow enough to catch.:rockwoot:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Nite all. 0630 wakeup.

TT, You sober up by Tuesday, we'll swing by and get the mouse and MM and head for cookie's. I'll bring the suppressed 6.5CM. MM can bat clean up with the Blue Mink. We'll all bag 'em and take out the trash. If mouse wants to thump 'em first, well I'll just wing 'em so they're slow enough to catch.:rockwoot:
    :cool:

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Nite all. 0630 wakeup.

Giss is getting serious and interesting. I think I shall bring the mosin or the mauser to this fight. Bayonet fixed, of course.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Giss is getting serious and interesting. I think I shall bring the mosin or the mauser to this fight. Bayonet fixed, of course.
    I just have to swing mine into position, and it's ready for some stabbin' ! :D

i-gtVTMPh-XL.jpg

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    My drink of choice last night was cough syrup with codeine and an antihistamine. Almost as good as nyquil chicken. It put me down very early. The only downside is I was back up at 2:30.

Guess I'll have to have some more after a while and take a long morning nap.:)

CZ...

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning all.. :coffee:

My drink of choice last night was cough syrup with codeine and an antihistamine. Almost as good as nyquil chicken. It put me down very early. The only downside is I was back up at 2:30.

Guess I'll have to have some more after a while and take a long morning nap.:)

CZ...
    Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Hope you get better soon!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom