The CZickness XXX: As in life, the twenties are just a blur...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    Yes, the items can be stored with members on the trust. As long as they can be brought back to the trust location.
    Im not sure if there is a official amount of time for this. You'd have to ask a lawyer. But unless you told someone or wrote it down when they took possession no one would know how long they had it. Another benefit of a trust. "NUNYA" AKA none of your business :):
    Its meant to keep things private.
    But yes, if they are on the trust, they can be in possession of any of the trusts property as long as they are of legal age and a proper person.

Most of my friends aren't proper. That's why they're my friends.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Got a pretty good start on a ghillie suit yesterday and today. Thanks to TT's generosity and about three hours of tying jute to net.:yesway:
    Wt1fNKq.jpg

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Yes, the items can be stored with members on the trust. As long as they can be brought back to the trust location.
    Im not sure if there is a official amount of time for this. You'd have to ask a lawyer. But unless you told someone or wrote it down when they took possession no one would know how long they had it. Another benefit of a trust. "NUNYA" AKA none of your business :):
    Its meant to keep things private.
    But yes, if they are on the trust, they can be in possession of any of the trusts property as long as they are of legal age and a proper person.

Question;

If my father and I got a trust to his address. Could I still live out of state, so long as the nfa items stay at the trust address?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom