The CZickness XXX: As in life, the twenties are just a blur...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I had them put prescription lenses in a pair of Oakley sun glass frames. So basically clear safety safety glasses. They have no line bifocals in them, and wow, this will take some getting used to. I’ve never had glasses other than readers from the drugstore.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I had them put prescription lenses in a pair of Oakley sun glass frames. So basically clear safety safety glasses. They have no line bifocals in them, and wow, this will take some getting used to. I’ve never had glasses other than readers from the drugstore.

Be happy. I wear multi focal contacts and use two different strength of reading glasses.

Some days I can’t tell a 1911 from a G......nope not gonna say that. Mouse will be ban me.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    THAT is pretty darn cool!

Thank you sir. I've been wanting to get a red dot on a carry gun for a while now. Looking forward to some range trips with it.

Once I get my G23 back, I think I’ll hand over one of the P10Cs for the next RMR/Holosun cut. I’ve been playing with the Holosun for a day now and I’m liking how much easier it is to pick up the ring and dot on the draw. I think spending time with the Holosun will ultimately make me better with the RMR. Need another Holosun now for the P10C.

I’m also getting an itch to do one of the G30sf’s with either an RMR or Holosun. I wonder if that would change the guns tendency to eject brass into my face.

You can shoot my P10C OR back to back with your P10S OR to help you make up your mind on whether you need one.

Verry nice WT!!

Thanks TT ;)

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree

Hang in there, KJ. They'll get easier as time goes by. Just remember that the ruler is not bent, you're just looking at it through the wrong part of the glasses.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Hang in there, KJ. They'll get easier as time goes by. Just remember that the ruler is not bent, you're just looking at it through the wrong part of the glasses.
    That’s funny! We have hardwood floors in the house. The lines in the floor were all curvy liked I started drinking at breakfast. Wow!

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus

And on that thought, one target from today. 15 yds standing, 15 shots slow followed by 15 faster. Yes, I flinch low and must have put one off the bottom of the paper.

ZZDgOuO.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom