The CZickness XXX: As in life, the twenties are just a blur...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    Old fashioned is what I have. A recipe that looked interesting basically toasted the oats with butter, then had milk poured on top and left in the fridge for 6 - 8 hours or overnight. Then you bring it just to a boil and use a whisk for about 10 minutes to get the oats to release some of the starch, which thickens them up. They are supposed to end up very creamy, with a nice flavor due to being toasted first. Haven't tried it yet, but hope to later tonight.

I do steel cut oats in the Instant Pot. Easy

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    it was a fantastic day...albeit too short...but the company was excellent [[missed seeing TT though]] and the shooting outta this world.!

That beast Mosin was was the nuts. Love it.!

Benp shot his Phantom lights out.

I shot MM's browning 22lr and just about stole it from him.

Way too much fun for a cold day in Greenwood.

Thanks for the invite.!!!
    A great day indeed! Also enjoyed going over to MM's house and enjoying some coffee while sitting around and talking.
    Now looking forward to cleaning some guns. Cleaning a clean gun isn't nearly as much fun!

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    My guns are still dirty from yesterday's shoot. Had a dentist appt. this morning, and now, I'm going to play guitar for a while.
    Guns will be cleaned tomorrow ! :alright:

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Had a good time meeting up with CM and WTB at PB today. Bought the CZ 1911 from CM and after we all talked for a while WTB and I went in and shot for an hour.

I think the Silencer Shop Kiosk will finally get me into suppressors. I have some studying to do on that.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Are you guys doing individual trusts per suppressor, have a trust set up for them all or simply getting them as an individual?

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Sorry that I missed the PB fun this afternoon. I sure would have loved to dial in the Holosun on the P10S so I can get that gun back into a holster where it belongs.

I had made an appointment at our office clinic to have the splinter removed. It’s not really a splinter but a glass shard that is deep into the finger near the bone and nerves. The clinic wanted no part of it so I went to Urgent Care. Their first thought was to refer me to Indy Ortho who specializes in hand issues but after a bit, the PA decided to try digging around a bit. A half hour later, the hole in the finger is bigger but still no sign of the shard. It’s still in there and any pressure feels like a red hot poker but the sucker is in deep. She gave it a good shot though.

After it was done, she recommends just letting it work its way out naturally. That had been my initial thought as well but all of the women in the family have been telling me to put the Xacto knife down and see someone. Ok, I did but my two attempts with the Xacto knife were no worse than the professional. In fact, I think that I did just as well as she did in the long run.

The plus side of this is that it’s not my trigger finger and I should still be able to shoot with no pain.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom