The CZickness XXX: As in life, the twenties are just a blur...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Is it time to retire yet? I swear, I’m too old and distracted for this day to day job stuff. We should get a year off for every 20 worked until we retire. I’m not talking about anything funded but simply let us tap our retirement without penalty one year earlier for every 20 years worked. I’d be 6 months from retirement right now.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    You guys are doing this all wrong.

VUPD stopped by today and dropped my new to me knife off. He had it posted on Ingo. CKW just smiled and extended her hand. I peeled off a $20. Life is good...………:lmfao:
    You are doing it wrong. Bring me the knife, and I’ll pay you with my cut of the money you paid CKW. Let’s bring your money full circle. Bring me a new knife, and you can have some of your money back. We all win!

But, be sure to pay CKW. If I’m gonna spend money, I’ll need to make more.

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    You guys have this elaborate plan and I'm just over here trying to figure out how to trick someone into buying me a case of ammo here and there. :scratch:

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Is it time to retire yet? I swear, I’m too old and distracted for this day to day job stuff. We should get a year off for every 20 worked until we retire. I’m not talking about anything funded but simply let us tap our retirement without penalty one year earlier for every 20 years worked. I’d be 6 months from retirement right now.
    It is getting very close to the time.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    268   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    You guys have this elaborate plan and I'm just over here trying to figure out how to trick someone into buying me a case of ammo here and there. :scratch:
    jello-gowanus.jpg

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Leadeye, how much experience do you have with the AR 180/18?

Other than shooting one back in the 80s that belonged to a friend, none. I remember comparing it to my Vietnam style Colt AR-15 and thinking it felt less solid.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    That is very easy.
    The problem with a case of ammo is, it’s very heavy, and just a pain in the ass to deal with. it’s hard to transport, loading mags is well, boring.

Your solution is just walk around the SGE, in between your Jello events, and comment on somebody’s gun. “Wow, that’s cool looking, can I shoot it?”

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    That is very easy.
    The problem with a case of ammo is, it’s very heavy, and just a pain in the ass to deal with. it’s hard to transport, loading mags is well, boring.

Your solution is just walk around the SGE, in between your Jello events, and comment on somebody’s gun. “Wow, that’s cool looking, can I shoot it?”
    So, what I already do? :laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom