The CZickness XXX: As in life, the twenties are just a blur...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I think the only gun I ever sold on here was the Schroeder Bauman 1911. It went to a member that never posts. He didn’t look like a felon to me, nor did I have any reason to believe he was. I’m not picturing anybody dropping a grand to get a pistol so they can rob the village pantry.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I think the only gun I ever sold on here was the Schroeder Bauman 1911. It went to a member that never posts. He didn’t look like a felon to me, nor did I have any reason to believe he was. I’m not picturing anybody dropping a grand to get a pistol so they can rob the village pantry.

Hey. I have one of those. Which model did you have? Want another one. ;-)

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Just got my Holosun in... :D

Congratulations! You know if you cancel MCFG you can go with me on occasional weekends you want to stay closer to home.

Thanks WT. BTW, my Holosun gets here tomorrow. Maybe on Wednesday we can meet at PB and sight them in? Mine is going on the P10S and the RMR that was on it is with Allen for milling the G23 slide.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    268   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I put my Holosun back on my G19 after having it off there for a little while. Now I need to sight it back in....again. Someday I'll learn to just leave some things alone. :)

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Just got up from a little nap... :drool:

Thanks WT. BTW, my Holosun gets here tomorrow. Maybe on Wednesday we can meet at PB and sight them in? Mine is going on the P10S and the RMR that was on it is with Allen for milling the G23 slide.

That might work. Are you working from home that day? I have to run downtown to drop off some paperwork and had thought about hitting the range either around noon or a bit after.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Well :poop:, looks like the mounting plate won't be here today as I'd hoped. I assumed because a shipping label was created that it was shipped, but USPS is saying that the item hasn't even been received yet... :(

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I just received this Viridian white light / red laser combo. After entering one of their contests, and agreeing to being on their mailing list, they offered me a one-time (one item) 50% off coupon. That made this $200 farkle cost $100, as it was also free shipping, and no tax. Figured at that price, I'd give it a go !

I'm going to put it on a new(ish) G22 tonight, and run it at the range tomorrow. Hopefully, it'll be trouble-free. If so, this new iteration of a long-trusted G**** model will become my bedside gun, replacing another G22 that has some fancy engraving.

c5l-r_image_2.jpg

The white light portion has a 'special' shaped beam .... kind of oblong .... and just messing with it in the house made me pleased. It's called a "radiance" beam, and is really cool, and makes perfect sense. :cool:

Kind of looks like this.

radiance-street-view_1.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom