The CZickness XXX: As in life, the twenties are just a blur...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Weird snow this morning, had about 1/2 inch around the house on the ridge. Went down the road to work and it was gone.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I ran down to HHRP this morning to do the safety briefing and I’m now a member. Thanks gmcttr for the help in getting there. I don’t know if I’ll cancel the MCFG membership this year or let it ride a year to see how much I use it now that HHRP is an option. HHRP is an hour drive for me though, so it’s not going to be the place I run out to just to squeeze a range trip in late in the day.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I ran down to HHRP this morning to do the safety briefing and I’m now a member. Thanks gmcttr for the help in getting there. I don’t know if I’ll cancel the MCFG membership this year or let it ride a year to see how much I use it now that HHRP is an option. HHRP is an hour drive for me though, so it’s not going to be the place I run out to just to squeeze a range trip in late in the day.
    Congrats, 88 ..... HHRP is a :cool: place, for sure ! :yesway:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    And he is stripping parts.

Damnit people post a pic of the item as it will sell. I call :bs:
    Yeah in the past ive posted a couple quick old pics of things and put "not included" bla bla bla. I hate it. Always try to update it and probabky should have never done it but ive always made it very clear to the buyer before a meet that we are crystal clear.
    One thing ive learned over time, the less cluttered an ad is, the quicker and easier it sells. Even with a higher price.
    This is one way i use color and bold to highlight a price if i have a lot of words. People get lost easily

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    268   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Yeah in the past ive posted a couple quick old pics of things and put "not included" bla bla bla. I hate it. Always try to update it and probabky should have never done it but ive always made it very clear to the buyer before a meet that we are crystal clear.
    One thing ive learned over time, the less cluttered an ad is, the quicker and easier it sells. Even with a higher price.
    This is one way i use color and bold to highlight a price if i have a lot of words. People get lost easily
    Depends on if the ad is getting viewed from a PC or smartphone. My Ruger PC9 ad looks cluttered from a phone, but not on a PC. I have to give all the details up front, with any disclosures, to try and avoid unnecessary PM'S or emails.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    268   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Just got my Holosun in... :D

Congratulations! You know if you cancel MCFG you can go with me on occasional weekends you want to stay closer to home.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom