The CZickness XXX: As in life, the twenties are just a blur...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    After some Google-fu, I found an optics cut kydex holster for my new P10C OR that won't break the bank from a place called Dara Holsters. Here's hoping it's a worthwhile investment. $75 shipped for the holster and and extra belt clip in case I decide I want to use that instead of the belt loops. Not a bad deal if it turns out to fit and have decent quality.

https://www.daraholsters.com/kydex-owb-rmr-holster/

Hey, it's called secondsies... :):
    Cool! Let us know what you think after you get to try it out.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    268   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Morning all.

In my attempt to try and save money with my 10.5" AR Pistol build, I decided to hell with the budget and not borrow bits/pieces from my wife's AR (she gets really irritated when she sees that I've changed something on it). So I decided to build a complete new AR with quality parts the first time through. I bought an SBA4 brace for this one. I saved where I could, but I built it the way I wanted with the parts I've grown to like and not using any leftover stuff that's gotten passed around from build to build. The point of this 10.5" was to be a traveling companion that will be there for me, should the need arise and I need to have 100% confidence in it. Stupid little pieces that are just "okay" always make me second guess the build quality and I'm just not having that this time around. Did I mention I blew the budget?

Oh and Brownells did not cancel my original Faxon barrel from the order, so I'll need to decide if that's getting returned or not.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Morning all.

In my attempt to try and save money with my 10.5" AR Pistol build, I decided to hell with the budget and not borrow bits/pieces from my wife's AR (she gets really irritated when she sees that I've changed something on it). So I decided to build a complete new AR with quality parts the first time through. I bought an SBA4 brace for this one. I saved where I could, but I built it the way I wanted with the parts I've grown to like and not using any leftover stuff that's gotten passed around from build to build. The point of this 10.5" was to be a traveling companion that will be there for me, should the need arise and I need to have 100% confidence in it. Stupid little pieces that are just "okay" always make me second guess the build quality and I'm just not having that this time around. Did I mention I blew the budget?

Oh and Brownells did not cancel my original Faxon barrel from the order, so I'll need to decide if that's getting returned or not.
    Well done sir! Budgets be damned. You’re young, you’ll make more money.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom