The CZickness XXX: As in life, the twenties are just a blur...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    From the side the helicopter comes in on from the movie. Only can see this side by sea or air. Very protected coastline. On the other side of those clouds is that canyon in the first pic. Several of the most beautiful and tallest waterfalls in the world there.
    Napali coast, Kauai

The weather changes in minutes. I got video of the whole coastline from sea and helicopter. Those clouds formed in minutes. It was sunny and clear just a minute before. Thats where the recent helicopter crash happened that killed 7 poor souls. I spoke with a couple of those pilots and they are VERY good. Some of the best in the world. Former military. Very beautiful but will kill you in a heartbeat in many different ways. Respect mother nature.

Last edited:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    From the side the helicopter comes in on from the movie. Only can see this side by sea or air. Very protected coastline. On the other side of those clouds is that canyon in the first pic. Several of the most beautiful and tallest waterfalls in the world there.
    Napali coast, Kauai

The weather changes in minutes. I got video of the whole coastline from sea and helicopter. Those clouds formed in minutes. It was sunny and clear just a minute before. Thats where the recent helicopter crash happened that killed 7 poor souls. I spoke with a couple of those pilots and they are VERY good. Some of the best in the world. Former military. Very beautiful but will kill you in a heartbeat in many different ways. Respect mother nature.
    you should try to live there ! :wwub:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Icy conditions here this morning. The rain and rising temps should take care of it fairly soon, but it looks like it's pretty slick out ATM. Headed back to get some more work done making sure my team is ready for an audit on Monday.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Snow storm was a bust.

If it’s not gonna snow, let’s get on with spring.

Coffee, please.
    I think the temperature saved us. It’s 34 here, and looks like we got a bunch of rain all night. I have standing water out back.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

It is still slick out there. Raining here in Greenwood but there’s still a bit of ice on the sidewalk.

I’ll keep my eyes open for your truck when I head out to breakfast in a minute Patience. I’ll be within a block or two of the Greenwood Walmart.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom