The CZickness XXX: As in life, the twenties are just a blur...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    268   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I'm not quite as old as the Mouse.
    I heard he was the technical advisor for the first Jurassic Park movie, since he rode a Triceratops to high school. And he got his mechanical skills from learning how to custom fit Fred Flinstone's wheels on his ride.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Ok, after what seemed like a long, long time, the movie is over. I have to admit, I liked it. It was long and just plodded along over it’s run, but in the end, I liked it.

It’s kind of a statement of aging in some ways. I have no desire to watch my life drizzle away in my later years. I will be the guy that when I’m running around in my 80s, am doing it with a hot 50 year old on my arm and still driving that damned Spider.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Ok, after what seemed like a long, long time, the movie is over. I have to admit, I liked it. It was long and just plodded along over it’s run, but in the end, I liked it.

It’s kind of a statement of aging in some ways. I have no desire to watch my life drizzle away in my later years. I will be the guy that when I’m running around in my 80s, am doing it with a hot 50 year old on my arm and still driving that damned Spider.

More power to you, my friend! Hope I’m there to hold your beer.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    More power to you, my friend! Hope I’m there to hold your beer.

Could be fun. You in the Camaro, me in the Spider with MM and CM along riding shotgun. You’ll have to carry their walkers as I don’t know if there’s room in the trunk of the Spider. I figure we can make the 2050 SGE in time to help KJ pull the steel off his trailer.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Could be fun. You in the Camaro, me in the Spider with MM and CM along riding shotgun. You’ll have to carry their walkers as I don’t know if there’s room in the trunk of the Spider. I figure we can make the 2050 SGE in time to help KJ pull the steel off his trailer.
    :faint:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I heard he was the technical advisor for the first Jurassic Park movie, since he rode a Triceratops to high school. And he got his mechanical skills from learning how to custom fit Fred Flinstone's wheels on his ride.

I visited CM's jurassic birthplace where they filmed the movie Jurassic Park to document his early years. Wahimaiah canyon, Kauai

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom