The CZickness XXX: As in life, the twenties are just a blur...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    TGIT!

Tuesday for me. Pretty productive today. Headed for Hopkinsville, KY in the morning. Camped out in Greenwood tonight.

Back in the day I used to visit a place down there near Ft Campbell called Kentech. Made a lot of injection molded plastic parts.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    No. I refuse to go full on Milsurp. I will live vicariously through you nut jobs. :):
    I will show you tempting photos, and talk history ..... you will succumb to the alter of milsurp ! :D

The setup. This took about an hour of doing .... but keep in mind that I'm not fast these days.

basement%20photography%20setup-XL.jpg

And it was all done for three photos ... two of which I shall show you now. psyko

The flip-up, calibrated rear sight. It's calibrated for up to 1,000 meters, but I'm led to understand that's optimistic, as the barrels don't have the precision rifling that they do today. Still, you could probably hit a tank at that distance, and do it with a darn big boooolit !!!

i-Z6JwhZN-XL.jpg

The bayonet ...... ahhh, I love the bayonet ! :wwub: It's permanently attached, and when swung into position, it protrudes a full 12" beyond the muzzle. It's a pointy, cruciform style ... made to do some stabbin' !
    I set it up with the brass oiler, the leather double-pouch, and a couple of 7.62 X 54 R booolits. Russian, of course !

i-6gqvBDZ-X2.jpg

And that concludes photo-time with MM for this evening. I hope that you enjoyed the pictures.
    Milsurp respect, my gangsters ..... it's a thing ! :rockwoot:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I will show you tempting photos, and talk history ..... you will succumb to the alter of milsurp ! :D

The setup. This took about an hour of doing .... but keep in mind that I'm not fast these days.

And it was all done for three photos ... two of which I shall show you now. psyko

The flip-up, calibrated rear sight. It's calibrated for up to 1,000 meters, but I'm led to understand that's optimistic, as the barrels don't have the precision rifling that they do today. Still, you could probably hit a tank at that distance, and do it with a darn big boooolit !!!

i-Z6JwhZN-XL.jpg

The bayonet ...... ahhh, I love the bayonet ! :wwub: It's permanently attached, and when swung into position, it protrudes a full 12" beyond the muzzle. It's a pointy, cruciform style ... made to do some stabbin' !
    I set it up with the brass oiler, the leather double-pouch, and a couple of 7.62 X 54 R booolits. Russian, of course !

i-6gqvBDZ-XL.jpg

And that concludes photo-time with MM for this evening. I hope that you enjoyed the pictures.

Beautiful rifle.

:p

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Mouse is already moving in the old American West direction. Milsurps are fun, but they can't compete with JW.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN

i-Z6JwhZN-XL.jpg

i-6gqvBDZ-X2.jpg

Nice stuff MM. M44’s have never looked so good. I am starting to regret giving my kid my M38 now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom