The CZickness XXX: As in life, the twenties are just a blur...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Does this go in the pocket directly against the back rather than the pocket the AR pistol is in?

I realized that once the gun is removed for use you can put the pack on your chest and have the ballistic panel on the threat side if you are defending.

I tried it in both spots, and really think that it's a personal choice..... it would do its job in either position.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Nothing wrong with shooting Russian ammo in a Russian gun. If you get your hands of some bulk military stuff, be aware that some of the older stuff is corrosive. Any time I shoot the Mosins with surplus ammo, I assume it’s corrosive even though some isn’t.
    :yesway:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    268   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    All of the senators are signing an oath book stating they will be impartial in the impeachment trial. They should all be charged with perjury.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    It's hard to leave the 'puter with a warm kitty in your lap, but the Mosin is calling my name .....it says: "come and finish cleaning me .... then prepare to hear me roar"
    Later, gangsters !
    :wavey:

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    ....I wish i had a sewing machine. Ive got some pretty killer ideas for backpacks

I have an excess of sewing machines and could set you up although the weight of thread you might want to use might mean the machine is only on loan.

For those that think a sewing machine is for girls, tell them it's a thread injector.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    Just got back from GPT with GregD. A good time was had. I am still learning how to shoot my P365 SAS. I'm not sure that it is a keeper yet but I do know I like the P365 itself just not the sight system. Time will tell on that. Also took my P-01 along and once again confirmed that it is one sweet shooting accurate pistol. Now I get to clean them. :rockwoot:

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Just got back from GPT with GregD. A good time was had. I am still learning how to shoot my P365 SAS. I'm not sure that it is a keeper yet but I do know I like the P365 itself just not the sight system. Time will tell on that. Also took my P-01 along and once again confirmed that it is one sweet shooting accurate pistol. Now I get to clean them. :rockwoot:
    The P-01 is a great pistol!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom