The CZickness XXX: As in life, the twenties are just a blur...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    I'm calling it a day. One of the kids will probably be waking up soon so I need to nod off now so that ai can be really out of it when I get up with them. LOL
    G'night all!

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    The black compact looks interesting for sure. The front of the dust cover area and the front of the slide contours not matching throw me off a little. Im weird, ive accepted it.

We all have our OCD issues. Not enough clutter and I get uncomfortable. But there are those here who would be very uncomfortable in my basement. ;)

:coffee: and off to work.

Last edited:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

Coffee is tasting especially good this morning.

I spent another evening in the gun room reloading ammo. Last night it was .45 and I’ll restock the coffers a couple of more nights before switching back to .40. I may even reload some 9mm but it’s so dang cheap to buy, it hardly seems worth the effort right now.

MM: What kind of ammo did you get for the Mosin?

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Thanks for the pointer on the red dot Carlos. Just ordered one. Now, I need to make up my mind as to what it goes on. Most likely, it will be the G23.4 since I already have a holster for it.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Thanks for the pointer on the red dot Carlos. Just ordered one. Now, I need to make up my mind as to what it goes on. Most likely, it will be the G23.4 since I already have a holster for it.

I'm kicking myself in the butt right now for not ordering a P10C OR off Gunbroker last week when I found a great deal. The one I found was brand new, was listed for $499 with $20 shipping, no CC fee and no tax collected. Now the best I see is $515, with $35 shipping, 3% for CC and 8.5% tax... :(

I think I'm going to wait to see if pricing goes down a bit more. Either that or I'll buy a used one for much cheaper and just have AllenM cut the slide.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    268   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Morning y'all

Glad a few of you jumped on that deal on the Holosun. That price is about what I paid for the base model I own. I'd buy another, but don't have a real need at the moment and I'm still researching AR pistol stuff. Last night I watched some informative videos about 300 blackout. Learned some things I didn't know and they were good things. Money is tight right now, so all I can do is research stuff and pass along deals to you guys.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    268   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Yesterday I got to check out my friend's Swiss K31. I have to say it impressed me. Old bolt action rifles with wood stocks are definitely not my thing, but I wouldn't have minded shooting that rifle. The trigger was pretty damn good and the action was so smoooooth. It's in really good shape too. He said the price he paid was well below what others were going for on GB.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom