• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Not anything I would want to hide for security just a crap load of pics and some documents. Also my printer and some other very minor things.
    At my age having to leave a comfort zone with electronics is irritating. I will learn a new procedure on my mill with no stress. But computers are a pain.

Understood. I get that way on some tech things as well. Be moving to the new (to us) house soon, and kind of dreading getting TV service migrated (mostly because I have to stick with what we already have as my wife is a serious TV watching machine and I can't mess with that, otherwise I'd just get internet service and stream, etc), and other things like security system setup, etc, and learning the systems in the house vs this one (which we built years ago and so I know how everything was done from day 1).

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I think I’m alone in my opinion that coyotes are adorable. I realize they can be bad for the environment when overpopulated though. :dunno:
    I don't hate them in the wild. They look like dogs to me. Grew up hunting them. I think we got paid up to $15 for each one we killed by farmers back then.
    It was good beer money for high school kids

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    The hybrids here in the GSF are big enough to bring down a full grown doe, but have a lot more fur that the regular coyotes. I was deer hunting one year and witnessed this, so we always go armed in the forest.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom