Not open for further replies.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    I'm a big fan of Aero Precision and Ballistic Advantage. I'm especially fond of the Aero Atlas series handguards, both in style and the way they attach to the barrel nut (and the barrel nut itself)...

Same for me.

I also used a Kaw Valley Linear Comp on my AR9 pistol and a 300 blk upper I just built. I figure it throws the sound forward like a flash can and might provide a little comp effect as a bonus.

If I need a different length handguard than is available in the AP Atlas S-One's I go to the Rise Armament RA-905 AR-15 M-LOK handguards for an intermediate length.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    268   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Same for me.

I also used a Kaw Valley Linear Comp on my AR9 pistol and a 300 blk upper I just built. I figure it throws the sound forward like a flash can and might provide a little comp effect as a bonus.

If I need a different length handguard than is available in the AP Atlas S-One's I go to the Rise Armament RA-905 AR-15 M-LOK handguards for an intermediate length.
    I meant to ask you earlier, what is your opinion of that Holosun optic on your AR9?

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    I meant to ask you earlier, what is your opinion of that Holosun optic on your AR9?

I have the green version on both my AR9 pistol and AR9 PCC and really like them. Fast to bring up on or transition on steel, generous sized window, shake awake or not (your choice) and not a budget buster like the popular "go to war" models.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom