Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Winding down work for this evening and ran down to the bar to grab a beer. I took a sip and almost spit it out, thinking that it had been opened previously and was flat. Then, I realized that I had grabbed a Guinness and that it was supposed to be that way. I blame Lucas Electronics for making the Brits think that beer should be this way. It’s not bad when you expect it but catches you off guard when you were expecting a St Pauli Girl.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Winding down work for this evening and ran down to the bar to grab a beer. I took a sip and almost spit it out, thinking that it had been opened previously and was flat. Then, I realized that I had grabbed a Guinness and that it was supposed to be that way. I blame Lucas Electronics for making the Brits think that beer should be this way. It’s not bad when you expect it but catches you off guard when you were expecting a St Pauli Girl.

Milkshakes should require a spoon, not beer. That had to be rough on the palette!

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Was it CM that recently ordered a Law Tactical Folding Stock Adapter?

I finally installed one I had on an AR9 pistol. Now I need to get to the range and see if this combination will run.

IwXCEUf.jpg

OrNcIuY.jpg

2xfCKW9.jpg

DiAQMj7.jpg

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I’m thinking of getting the P10s, what is the consensus on it? I know it is a striker fired pistol, but the other option I was thinking of is the HK VP9sk.

Thank you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

I’m thinking of getting the P10s, what is the consensus on it? I know it is a striker fired pistol, but the other option I was thinking of is the HK VP9sk.

Thank you.

I have one that I run an RMR on and like it a lot. A whole lot. I’m not sure what CZ changed on the P10S from the P10C to eliminate trigger bite, but I don’t get any with this one. The trigger is really good, right out of the box. It was shot by many at the FGE, so there should be other’s chiming in with an opinion not colored by ownership.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Morning folks! :coffee:

I have one that I run an RMR on and like it a lot. A whole lot. I’m not sure what CZ changed on the P10S from the P10C to eliminate trigger bite, but I don’t get any with this one. The trigger is really good, right out of the box. It was shot by many at the FGE, so there should be other’s chiming in with an opinion not colored by ownership.

I really wanted to shoot that one but just no time.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    268   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven

Thank you.

I shot one a few weeks ago with an optic on it and just thought it was okay. Much like other guns of that size, I found the slightly larger compact version, P-10C in this case, to be more enjoyable to shoot. I find those size to be "chunky", however my EDC is a slim little Sig P365 that I love, so I'm a little biased also. I think the P-10S is a fine gun, but I shot the P-10C directly afterwards and liked shooting it more. If you're looking for a smaller carry gun, the P-10s might be better for you.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg

Thank you.

Can't make a comparison to the HK but I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised by the shootability of the P10S and how naturally and quickly it came on target for me and stayed on target. If you are considering an optic, the P10S matched up very with the red dot.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning all... :coffee:

Oh man, I can imagine. I'm not a fan of stouts or porters myself. Got a Sam Adams mix case last weekend and have become a fan of their 76 Lager. Very light and crisp... :cheers:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I shot one a few weeks ago with an optic on it and just thought it was okay. Much like other guns of that size, I found the slightly larger compact version, P-10C in this case, to be more enjoyable to shoot. I find those size to be "chunky", however my EDC is a slim little Sig P365 that I love, so I'm a little biased also. I think the P-10S is a fine gun, but I shot the P-10C directly afterwards and liked shooting it more. If you're looking for a smaller carry gun, the P-10s might be better for you.

I do like shooting the P10C more other than the trigger bite I get off of my CGW triggered one. But, for a sub-compact sized gun, I like the P10S a lot. I don’t know that I’ll leave the red dot on it permanently. That may move to my G23 for EDC. I’d love to put it on a P07 in .40, but find those are very finicky when you start changing stuff up. I would not want to have the slide cut only to find that it induces issues and then have no way to go back.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom