• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Tractor running again, sometimes I think that it's easier to communicate with people at the parts desk by taking them out in the lot and pointing at the part on a tractor.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Tractor running again, sometimes I think that it's easier to communicate with people at the parts desk by taking them out in the lot and pointing at the part on a tractor.
    Yeah, counter people aren't what they used to be. Do you need an orange part or a gray part?

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I do like that one. Cross breed 1911 and a 97-ish shadow.....:):

Ok, the challenge in this one is for CM to modify it back to a stock 1911 config. In 10mm though. It would be the ultimate sleeper in that it would be a race gun that was hopped up to turn it into a stock pistol. Mind blowing I say...

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Ok, the challenge in this one is for CM to modify it back to a stock 1911 config. In 10mm though. It would be the ultimate sleeper in that it would be a race gun that was hopped up to turn it into a stock pistol. Mind blowing I say...

Seriously though, my first thought once I saw the 40 was if they left enough room for 10mm....doubt it or we would have a 45 versions available.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I think the hand grenade is the ultimate sleeper.

Edit, ok maybe the claymore ;)

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    The DWX is intriguing. Sure, it’s neither a 1911 or CZ 75, but it is also an all steel gun with the 1911 fire control package and CZ 75 ergos. I’m not about to run out and buy one but I give them credit for coming out with it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Man that is a mind twster.

10mm for sure.

CKW

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 3, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Is CKW getting her cut on the the $3K in upgrades? Hmmm.....:laugh:

Actually no. Interesting. I will be in negotiations shortly. Thanks KJ I am sure the mouse will be in touch.

He was laughing hard earlier and I saw he was in this thread. I just had to come look.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Mouse does HVAC in retirement. I'm going to do financial planning for Cindy. We all have to make a living. I'm pretty sure I can live comfortably off of a cut, of her cut. It's just business. :p

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom