Not open for further replies.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Sellers didn't clean house very well. Glad we arent moving this weekend. Gives us time to clean before furniture gets in the way.

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    It’s been a busy week guys: a holiday, 2 funerals and a day at the Cincinnati zoo. The coming week doesn’t look much better, Monday start month end close. Should be fun given I was in the office for a day and a half this week.

If you are a zoo person or have young ones that enjoy them, I highly recommend the Cincinnati Zoo. Lots of very well done exhibits and a lot of animals you won’t see in the Indy zoo.

GPT will be needed soon.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Sellers didn't clean house very well. Glad we arent moving this weekend. Gives us time to clean before furniture gets in the way.
    That is so frustrating to deal with, because I know it first hand from last year when we moved. Ours was bad enough that I requested reimbursement from the seller. Thankfully they owned up and paid me.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    It’s been a busy week guys: a holiday, 2 funerals and a day at the Cincinnati zoo. The coming week doesn’t look much better, Monday start month end close. Should be fun given I was in the office for a day and a half this week.

If you are a zoo person or have young ones that enjoy them, I highly recommend the Cincinnati Zoo. Lots of very well done exhibits and a lot of animals you won’t see in the Indy zoo.

GPT will be needed soon.
    Good to know about the zoo, it's one we have not been to yet.

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Good to know about the zoo, it's one we have not been to yet.

The hippos (mom and a baby) and otters are a lot of fun to watch, very playful. There are two baby giraffes expected this year, one in June and the other in the fall. A large variety of cats, with a great nocturnal predator display.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    The hippos (mom and a baby) and otters are a lot of fun to watch, very playful. There are two baby giraffes expected this year, one in June and the other in the fall. A large variety of cats, with a great nocturnal predator display.
    Nocturnal cougars, hippos (mother/daughter), some giraffe's, yeah ive been to that bar

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010

That's not cool. When we moved, I made sure to clean the old house extremely well once we had everything out. It says something about a person who leaves that for the buyer.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    It's finally dark .... only the campfire for light. Just the way that I like it 

View attachment 77506
    Sweet!! Soon very very soon, ill be able to have fires at night without having to go get permission from the fire department every time you want one.
    It wont be in the woods like you yet though. Youre in Heaven my brother

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Nocturnal cougars, hippos (mother/daughter), some giraffe's, yeah ive been to that bar

My one S/F, geen beret friend tells a story about putting 8 straws together end to end and hopping around on chairs as a line of guys chanting, "Whale Hunt! Whale Hunt!" The guy in front had the straw "harpoon" Hopped up to the fattest gal in the bar and harpooned her. Rude behaviour, almost garanteed to get you thrown out of any bar in America. Still wish I'd been there to witness it.:):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom