Not open for further replies.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    That's good. Back in 01-07 I worked for a company and closed down 4 offices for them. Mostly it went well, but it was always hard working with people onsite who were losing their jobs. That's something I don't miss about working support, closing offices and picking up the equipment of terminated employees.
    Yeah that would suck and I have had to do that it the past. In this caase it is a bank branch and it is already closed. I just go in and gather/inventory all computer equipment and get it ready to be picked up.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Phalanx Armory has Blazer Brass 9mm 1000 rounds loosely packed for $180....That’s what I have been shooting for awhile now..

Target Sports USA has Blazer Brass 9mm boxed for $170+tax shipped and $156+tax shipped with Prime Membership. The boxes of 50 let me use an ETS Mag loader to make loading 100's of rounds fast and easy.

Picking up and loading 10 rounds at a time with the ETS beats the heck out of one round at a time with an Uplulu or by hand.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yeah that would suck and I have had to do that it the past. In this caase it is a bank branch and it is already closed. I just go in and gather/inventory all computer equipment and get it ready to be picked up.

Been involved in these things when shutting down a facility to be moved out of state or south of the river.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Mine is a low budget build using PSA parts mainly. But, it does run well and is a blast to shoot.
    088df5de40170622d0d72ad39fb36111.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

like this very much, but my heart is with the Banshee 5.7

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    And as if the dryer, and dishwasher needing repair recently were not enough, just got it confirmed that the evap core on the FJ needs replaced. Did some searching and got my mechanic down on parts quite a bit, but still not going to be fun as they pretty much have to tear the entire dash apart to get in to do it. Looking at having them do the heater core as well while they are in there. Parts being ordered and looks like it will get done on Tuesday of next week... ugh. Everybody is in my wallet recently.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom