• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I'm a little worried. My memory capacity is greatly reduced. I'm afraid if I try to remember too much more I won't be able to remember my way home.

Eh, I don't even try and memorize what all is out there. That's what the internet is for.. storing all that info you don't need, right up until you need it.

Sad thing is, I can't even keep up with all the Gl***k models these days. That wasn't hard just a couple of years ago.

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Eh, I don't even try and memorize what all is out there. That's what the internet is for.. storing all that info you don't need, right up until you need it.

Sad thing is, I can't even keep up with all the Gl***k models these days. That wasn't hard just a couple of years ago.

I dont even care anymore. Like you said the info is a thumb swipe away.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas

I've had a Austrian gun since 1989. It's always been hard to keep track of. I have a photo of all the models on my phone.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I've had a Austrian gun since 1989. It's always been hard to keep track of. I have a photo of all the models on my phone.

I've had one or several since about that same time. Was pretty easy when you had like 3 models in each caliber. All this hybrid mix and match slide and frame stuff is beyond me now.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I've had one or several since about that same time. Was pretty easy when you had like 3 models in each caliber. All this hybrid mix and match slide and frame stuff is beyond me now.
    It was complicated before the mix and match, that's why I kept a photo handy. I used it several times working the wrong side of a gun counter. It came in handy.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I just read the number off the slide and act like i know what im talking about. I feel like people just stare at my crotch all the time anyways. No one looks into my eyes and wants to know the real me, they just want my man juice

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I just read the number off the slide and act like i know what im talking about. I feel like people just stare at my crotch all the time anyways. No one looks into my eyes and wants to know the real me, they just want my man juice
    Your just a piece of meat, full of juice. It's a curse.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom