• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    Any of yous guys see that BCM Wilson Combat? Whoa that thing looks nice!
    I've been to lots of concerts at Deer Creek (still acceptable nomenclature), we're lucky to live so close to a venue that draws the big names.
    I've been on a 22 kick lately and especially the AR conversion kits...so fun!
    Have a good day today and great weekend everybody.
    :coffee:

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Awesome! I can’t wait to not go to that one.

I have taken her to a few concerts, when she didn’t buy it when I told her she would have more fun if it was a girls night with her friends. She caught me taking my iPod so I could listen to my music at her concert.

Genius!
    Admittedly, my fiancee's ear is a lot more refined. Whereas I'm a bit deaf and listen to a little of everything casually, she'll point out things I can't hear which apparently distinguish a good musician from a great one... :dunno: guess it's like me explaining and justifying a wizardized cz to a simply canonized one..

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Free lunch......no such ting.....:lmfao:

Or so I have heard.

Believe me, I know this lunch won't be free. It is being picked up by my manager, after all... ;)

I am seeing a trend into .22 LR pieces in here. Pretty disturbing......:nailbite:

Looks like I will have to dust of the small bores real soon.

.22's are all the rage! I've recently realized I'm cheap and .22's are thus near and dear to my heart... :):

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    138   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    .22LRs are my friend, but I haven't been able to give any range time to them since I got the SW 41 running well with the help of two members here. :ingo:
    I've been either too sick for range times (been home again the last 2 days and leaving early 2 days this week) or so busy with revolver love (good to get back to my roots) with updating/buying/selling (.38 sp. & .357 magnum).

I only have two .22LR revolvers left and will sell one (Taurus 990 or Ruger GP100) or sell both and get a SW 617, depending on opportunity/value that presents itself.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I own a 22 with a muzzle break. Something I never imagined possible.

You 22 guys are a bad influence.

CZ. 1911. Fireballs.

c6e98da0bca14ebce85f09ff3c5eb09b.jpg

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Just got back from the range. CM stopped by but unfortunately, didn’t have time to shoot. I did move some ammo along the Pantsless Highway to him though.

That stout load in .357 mag is a fun one. I don’t think it’s anywhere near the 1881fps that it advertises though, as it’s burning about half the powder in a big fireball at the muzzle. I’ll have to check it against a chrono to see what it’s really running at. I collected the brass from it and will check for any over pressure signs before doing a large batch.

The new 38 is a hoot. That could become one of my favorite shooters as the round count climbs. I only put 30 rounds through it today though.

After shooting the .357, I shot the Sig 1911 to test the 10 rounders. It felt almost like shooting a .22 after the magnum. The 10 rounders work fine though and this will make the 1911 a bit better of a nightstand gun.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom