Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Thoughts on 75b SAO?

hows $550 for a price?

NIB or used? A tuned SAO 75B is as close to a 1911 trigger as I’ve felt in a wonder 9. I don’t know if I’ve ever shot a new one but have had the pleasure to shoot a couple tuned ones.

$550 NIB is not bad. I don’t know if I’ve seen them any lower, but then again, I’ve not really looked. One way into an SAO 75B is to buy a good 75B used and then send it to the Wizard for some love and a SAO conversion. The SA trigger is about $30. It will be world class when done.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Should be as good as new now. The mag now locks firmly, and no more mismatched grips.

CAC3D3CC-CBB2-466D-BDE0-101812E7E809_zpskpzvdxv0.jpg

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    Wow, all of this concert talk is bringing back memories. My first one was 3 Dog Night....later came Emerson, Lake and Palmer...ZZ Top...Edgar and Johnny Winter....Jeff Beck....those were the days..

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    138   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    NIB or used? A tuned SAO 75B is as close to a 1911 trigger as I’ve felt in a wonder 9. I don’t know if I’ve ever shot a new one but have had the pleasure to shoot a couple tuned ones.

$550 NIB is not bad. I don’t know if I’ve seen them any lower, but then again, I’ve not really looked. One way into an SAO 75B is to buy a good 75B used and then send it to the Wizard for some love and a SAO conversion. The SA trigger is about $30. It will be world class when done.

1. I had the Wizard do that to my Shadow 2, and while he was there put in a 10x bushing and some springs here and there, just for fun.
    2. It already had the best trigger of anything I had, but I wanted to upgrade something just once.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom