Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I think your perception of yourself as a shooter versus reality may surprise you. I see you say a lot " as anyone that has shot with me knows I'm very safe". Maybe thats what you need to do is start asking people afterwards for their frank opinions and observations. And I hope they will be honest with you. Because Ive heard youre dangerous as **** and speaking for ME personally I will never shoot with you. Thats on them to tell you, dont send me a PM asking me whos told me that. I dont come from a competition background I come from the military and security contracting background, but I cant see the process of training as it relates to learning as being much different. If you don't truly analyze your weaknesses then you can never fix them. If your foundation is weak the building will crumble. If you take a serious class, they're going to give you some serious **** if you make a safety violation. You may not even be able to finish the class depending on what it is or how many times. Same in competition. If you break that invisible line, you're DQ'd and thats it, go home. And honestly thats the best case scenario. Worse case is you ****ing kill someone.
    You want frank honest criticisms and say you welcome it. Well there, I just gave you some of maybe the most honest that you've had, or maybe you havent been listening before. I hope you use it and grow

Bazinga.
    I will never shoot with him either. Just because of some of the things he has said to me and word of mouth. We have all tried to relate this in a pleasant non-confrontational way more than several times but the responses are indicators he is not receiving. If h shows to shoot I am packing/rolling.

Now, does he really want to be "The Man" as someone called him in this thread. :faint: If so he needs to STFU and clean out his ears. There is so much we can and do learn from each other.
    This thread welcomes anyone that wants to come and converse. Share knowledge and talk about any number of topics. But this has become a disruption.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    138   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Doddg, you are the man. Posting reviews of different guns and pictures of the groupings. You can't get this stuff from online reviews because their motivation is to sell it. Only jammed 3 times but it's a great gun.
    You've quickly become one of the top contributors of quality posts. You are part of the fabric that makes ingo run. Just remember this going forward. You belong here.

Thanks for your encouragement. :ingo:
    I have enjoyed my time here and have been treated with generosity and forbearance 99% of the time, and I must take the other 1% in stride and try not to make the same mistakes in communication style that incites irritation. I certainly am motivated after this weekend.
    I know I am too honest for my own good and treat everyone like we are lifelong friends, but I should keep my mouth (keyboard) shut more.
    I have been home sick trying to get over this respiratory crap for much of the past 3 weeks (full days and 1/2 days off work), and have spent too much time on INGO.
    I would love to tell of the adventures of 4 other guns I pursued in the past 3 days, but I don't dare. :nono:

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    I’ve come to realize that the meaning of life is power and control. All of us exercise that in some manner. For democrats, it’s through the manipulation of weaker minds. A stay at home mom might exercise it through getting the kids to do their homework or dropping that last 5 pounds. For us, it’s the love of taking an explosive charge and using it to accurately direct a lead slug in a very precise manner at very high velocities using only hand/eye coordination and beautifully crafted machines.

The world would be a better place if the damned democrats would just take up shooting as a hobby.

I'm still catching up on the thread, but siri would hope to pick your brain over a bit of bourbon someday. I can only imagine the conversation. Actually as a group itd be interesting as well.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Thanks for your encouragement. :ingo:
    I have enjoyed my time here and have been treated with generosity and forbearance 99% of the time, and I must take the other 1% in stride and try not to make the same mistakes in communication style that incites irritation. I certainly am motivated after this weekend.
    I know I am too honest for my own good and treat everyone like we are lifelong friends, but I should keep my mouth (keyboard) shut more.
    I have been home sick trying to get over this respiratory crap for much of the past 3 weeks (full days and 1/2 days off work), and have spent too much time on INGO.
    I would love to tell of the adventures of 4 other guns I pursued in the past 3 days, but I don't dare. :nono:

Start a thread. You and Sig can have a blast.

And he does not get it. Again.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I know this is a repeat - but I smile everytime I see it.....

46452193_883250885213237_5733139337038528512_n.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom