Not open for further replies.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    138   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I think your perception of yourself as a shooter versus reality may surprise you. I see you say a lot " as anyone that has shot with me knows I'm very safe". Maybe thats what you need to do is start asking people afterwards for their frank opinions and observations. And I hope they will be honest with you. Because Ive heard youre dangerous as **** and speaking for ME personally I will never shoot with you. Thats on them to tell you, dont send me a PM asking me whos told me that. I dont come from a competition background I come from the military and security contracting background, but I cant see the process of training as it relates to learning as being much different. If you don't truly analyze your weaknesses then you can never fix them. If your foundation is weak the building will crumble. If you take a serious class, they're going to give you some serious **** if you make a safety violation. You may not even be able to finish the class depending on what it is or how many times. Same in competition. If you break that invisible line, you're DQ'd and thats it, go home. And honestly thats the best case scenario. Worse case is you ****ing kill someone.
    You want frank honest criticisms and say you welcome it. Well there, I just gave you some of maybe the most honest that you've had, or maybe you havent been listening before. I hope you use it and grow

I never dreamed that anyone who has ever shot with me would have anything negative to say.
    I am stunned and staggered by that information.
    Just when I didn't think my "good name" couldn't sink any lower.

If I shot with someone who I thought was a danger to himself or others I certainly would have spoken up and addressed their actions.
    It seems like I'm living in a surrealistic world and I'm a danger to myself and anyone around me. Staggering input.
    This will certainly give me even more to think about.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I never dreamed that anyone who has ever shot with me would have anything negative to say.
    I am stunned and staggered by that information.
    Just when I didn't think my "good name" couldn't sink any lower.

If I shot with someone who I thought was a danger to himself or others I certainly would have spoken up and addressed their actions.
    It seems like I'm living in a surrealistic world and I'm a danger to myself and anyone around me. Staggering input.
    This will certainly give me even more to think about.

So you really missed all the obvious hints just like the ones we have all dropped in here.

I really hop you do spend some time thinking about all the info and help that has been directed at you. It just seems to bounce off. I can say this just from the issues you have had using the classifieds. Any one ls might b banned. But you don't get it.

Yes I am just a bit put out.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Didn’t check the thread for a couple hours and now we’re talking about butt plugs...:wrongdoor:

So, CZ!
    Come on in, the waters fine. The butt plug guy has been banned numerous times. It's safe, just keep your back against the wall.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    So you really missed all the obvious hints just like the ones we have all dropped in here.

I really hop you do spend some time thinking about all the info and help that has been directed at you. It just seems to bounce off. I can say this just from the issues you have had using the classifieds. Any one ls might b banned. But you don't get it.

Yes I am just a bit put out.
    Taking some classes will be helpful. Arrivng with an open mind and without thinking that you already know everything is key.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Proof
    3a72bc22fa1b47229fa919b48dc3288e.jpg

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    I buy a 30 or 50 pack of 12x18 white craft/sketching paper in the at Meijer or Walmart for like $5-$10. I then either buy a large pack of small stick on 1" orange or 3" splatter dots for $5-$10. If I'm feeling extra cheap, I will use crayons and draw the dots instead of buying the stick-ons. We have tons of crayons in this house.
    ... can I come over for dinner some time...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom