• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Now that I'm caught up, czish story from today.

At rk to pick up a couple cases of ammo, I noticed a man and his wife? Looking at 22's they had a 22 rossi for $90. His wife was on the border not too sure about it. Thinking I'd help a brother out, I asked to see it. Exclaimed how good of a deal it was. After 5 minutes chatting with him And the guy behind the counter, the wife became more agreeable. He walked out with the rossi semi auto 22lr and a rossi lever action 22lr.... cz!

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    Taxes paid. Getting my appetite back and seeing some sweet grilling action. Some minor electrical work finished at the old house. Fondled a few 1911s from the safe earlier. It's been a good day!

CM - so far I'm impressed with the Permatex/synthetic oil mix and how much it slicked up the DW slides (at least with hand cycling), and I really like how this mixture stays put without running all over the place. Even the SR1911 seems like it's on ball bearings now. Can't wait to see how these shoot next time I get a chance.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Now that I'm caught up, czish story from today.

At rk to pick up a couple cases of ammo, I noticed a man and his wife? Looking at 22's they had a 22 rossi for $90. His wife was on the border not too sure about it. Thinking I'd help a brother out, I asked to see it. Exclaimed how good of a deal it was. After 5 minutes chatting with him And the guy behind the counter, the wife became more agreeable. He walked out with the rossi semi auto 22lr and a rossi lever action 22lr.... cz!

That Rossi looks nice and I've heard good thing about it. If I needed a 22 auto rifle I'd grab one.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Anyone got a PCR or P-01 they want to sell?

I have one of the "group's" P-01's that was cajunized by the wizard that I mainly bought so that I could compare it to my own work. I got it from TT last October and could let it go (I don't need two).

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    After reading the last several pages I feel the need to swim against the flow and let it be known that I have been shooting indoors and out with doddg a couple of times and have not observed any safety issues. I do not take safety lightly, and from my experience, I would not hesitate to be squadded with him at a steel match.

That is all.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    I have one of the "group's" P-01's that was cajunized by the wizard that I mainly bought so that I could compare it to my own work. I got it from TT last October and could let it go (I don't need two).

That P01 was ChrisK's first CZ, if I remember correctly.

So this gun has history? Just what did the Wizard do to it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom