• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Similar here. I've actually making a concerted effort to get to the range in October (taking Fridays off this month as I have some time I need to use), but usually going alone which is fine, but just need to make sure I motivate myself to go. Also, hard to learn much when going alone. Just work on my gun handling and ringing some steel, etc. I generally dislike crowds, but would be nice to hit the range with someone trusted from time to time.
    Maybe we could hit the range sometime. I like going during lunch at Parabellum because it is half the price, but I don't have to go during lunch. Parabellum is great because you can also draw from the holster there, which is really good practice for self defense situations.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    You can clear your browser cache to enable multiquote to be flushed, but I have sites I log into which are a PITA to get working again if I do so. Just being lazy. Yes, it happens for everyone pretty much. Not sure what the problem is, but I've only seen it on this forum... :dunno:

Sorry to hear that about the vehicle MM.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    ...I actually don’t. I usually go to the range alone, which I’m okay with, but it makes me end up going very infrequently and thus my shooting has not improved much over the last year. I’d love to get together with some people on here and am definitely willing to learn!

Welcome Sarah.

I don't know where you live, but if Gnawbone isn't too long of a drive, I'm a member of HHRP club and our outdoor range is there.

It's nice to not "be on the clock" due to hourly range fees. I'd be happy to meet you there to shoot. If it's close enough you might want to become a member as the annual fee is only $75.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Maybe we could hit the range sometime. I like going during lunch at Parabellum because it is half the price, but I don't have to go during lunch. Parabellum is great because you can also draw from the holster there, which is really good practice for self defense situations.

Ever get to MCF&G?

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Thanks for the warm welcome!

I got the 75 compact, the safety model. I don’t have enough experience with DA/SA to have a preference when it comes to decocker vs. safety and it was a great deal! Super excited to hopefully take it out sometime in the next week.

Good Morning, Sarah...glad to have you along.

dry fire the who outta that Compact - don't forget to put a foam ear plug where the hammer strikes tho'.

Enjoy the CZickness - it will creep up on you...1 becomes 3 and 4 becomes 10 - jus' sayin'

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Could anyone imagine the build that CM would have AllenM create if he had $300M to invest? It would probably be machined out of a meteorite, be in his own custom caliber (11.5mm Super) and have unicorn horn grips.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Pardon me for being rude, I forgot to welcome you as well.

Welcome aboard.

I am going to assume you served in the Marines, going by your screen name. Thank you for your service. My Dad served in the Marines during Vietnam.

Hey no worries! But thank you. Yea i served 09-14. Nam was a rough time. Thank you for your dad. Being a military kid is now picnic either though. It was rough on my daughter too.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Hey no worries! But thank you. Yea i served 09-14. Nam was a rough time. Thank you for your dad. Being a military kid is now picnic either though. It was rough on my daughter too.
    Yes, thank you for your service! My dad was in Nam too, this could have something to do with his hearing loss.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom