Not open for further replies.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    Ok. One more memorable pic from yesterday.

e2741e3242bc4f796284df046e6dc704.jpg

Was this taken before or after he said "time to take the training wheels off and get out the ammo for men. You're a real man, aren't you, Jason?" I said I was, as a little bit of pee ran down the inside of my leg.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Thanks, mcapo, for bringing your 458 socom. That was fun !

Thanks, H45, for bringing that sweet 2.5" Smith to fondle . It really brought back some memories !

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Was this taken before or after he said "time to take the training wheels off and get out the ammo for men. You're a real man, aren't you, Jason?" I said I was, as a little bit of pee ran down the inside of my leg.
    This is why I went pee BEFORE shooting that gun.

The 400 grain stuff was a blast!

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Good Morning, My People.!!

Faces and names and avatars and handles....

What.A.Treat. -- yesterday was for me.

Ya know how you get in your mind how somebody looks and acts via what they convey in writing on a forum/board.?

M I N D .. B L O W N

I had many of the attendees totally wrong with age, demeanor, looks, and actions.

What an eye-opener, and yet, what a terrific day it was.

All of you were so courteous and helpful and kind to me, the new kid.

Hec, other than Losey/Wizard nobody knew me. (*TT could not make it and I was majorly bummed*)

But all of you simply shook my hand and reached out like I was a long lost friend. That MEANS something in my book.

That's why this is the first thing I turn to everyday .. and has grown to many many times a day now.

This forum is much more that slinging brass and throwing lead.

It has become part of my fabric and I have somewhat become part of yours also. What a Blessing.!

I cannot WAIT to attend the next one and can only hope that the same smiling joyous faces greet me the next time with knowing me just a little better.

I wanna thank Patience & Barb for their inclusiveness and opening their home to all of us. It was like I had been there before. THANK YOU.!

Wanna thank Travis & Losey for stepping up and making me feel @ home & to Rusty Hornet for helping me load my heavy biins from car to table.

Wanna thank Birds for making my day...I finally got to meet you and shake your hand....awesome. The very fella who directed me to CZ all those years back.

So many thank you's to all of you for making me feel right at home with y'all. Just cannot express what this day did for me.!!

I'll try and post some shots of the tables and tables and tables of firearms...wow sensory overload.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN

Ya know how you get in your mind how somebody looks and acts via what they convey in writing on a forum/board.?

M I N D .. B L O W N

I had many of the attendees totally wrong with age, demeanor, looks, and actions.

Hec, other than Losey/Wizard nobody knew me. (*TT could not make it and I was majorly bummed*)

But all of you simply shook my hand and reached out like I was a long lost friend. That MEANS something in my book.

That's why this is the first thing I turn to everyday .. and has grown to many many times a day now.

It has become part of my fabric and I have somewhat become part of yours also. What a Blessing.!

I cannot WAIT to attend the next one and can only hope that the same smiling joyous faces greet me the next time with knowing me just a little better.

I wanna thank Patience & Barb for their inclusiveness and opening their home to all of us. It was like I had been there before. THANK YOU.!

Wanna thank Travis & Losey for stepping up and making me feel @ home & to Rusty Hornet for helping me load my heavy biins from car to table.

Wanna thank Birds for making my day...I finally got to meet you and shake your hand....awesome. The very fella who directed me to CZ all those years back.

So many thank you's to all of you for making me feel right at home with y'all. Just cannot express what this day did for me.!!

I'll try and post some shots of the tables and tables and tables of firearms...wow sensory overload.

You probably were thinking that I was a cross between Charlton Heston and John Wayne. Sorry to disappoint :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven

M I N D .. B L O W N

It was a pleasure to meet you. I will be listening to your CD in my car this week, thank you for that gift.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom