Not open for further replies.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I would love that. Handgun day. Camping and a bonfire. Rifle day. Maybe I could try out that sweet M1 carbine.

With an inflatable bed, I could still camp, and enjoy the heck out of it ! :yesway:

I told '88 that the M1 suited him ..... like they were meant to be together.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    138   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    You probably were thinking that I was a cross between Charlton Heston and John Wayne. Sorry to disappoint :)
    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1. That was so funny! I've met you, and that's exactly what I was thinking. :lmfao:
    2. And, of course, I'm sure I reminded you of the tough guy Charles Bronson (the younglings have no idea).

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    138   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Sweet. Reading everyone's love for their cz's made me have to check them out.. I can see why now. I love my cz.

1. That's what happened to me last summer! I definitely got the "bug" and bought 4, kept 2, and wish I could have kept them all.
    2. Sold a few other guns that no longer measured up after getting the CZs, and it has kept me from buying most other guns since.
    3. With my low level of experience, there is nothing I enjoy more than my Shadow 2 in my hand, which I got to do today.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    1. That's what happened to me last summer! I definitely got the "bug" and bought 4, kept 2, and wish I could have kept them all.
    2. Sold a few other guns that no longer measured up after getting the CZs, and it has kept me from buying most other guns since.
    3. With my low level of experience, there is nothing I enjoy more than my Shadow 2 in my hand, which I got to do today.
    I was so happy at the range today with my shooting. It did take a bit to accustom my grip and sight alignment to get that holy grrail of a jagged hole at 7 yds. (for me atleast) I did not have a good time cleaning it though. My thread protector is siezed on my barrel.. I did a no no somewhere..:xmad:

I did shoot my buddies sig p226 blackwater even better though. He wouldn't sell it to me..:-/

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Thanks 88 I really enjoyed shooting your M1-Carbine yesterday it was a ton of fun:ar15:

I'm still amazed at how much I enjoyed shooting that Ruger SR9C you brought. That was a sweetheart. The most fun I had was shooting my Annie and busting lollipops, thanks to Patience getting it sighted in for me... :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom