I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Morning again.
    Second cup of coffee.

Made it to my friend's wedding reception around 8pm, partied it up with a bunch of friends from high school that I have stayed in touch with over the last 20 years.
    Lost my voice from talking over the loud music.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Up and cleaning the grill. Ugh!:dunno:

:coffee:
    Next time I use this thing I'm pulling the burners and breaking out the simple green and the pressure washer.
    The burgers were very good!

I ate squirrel. Had to tell my wife about that. I also told her she should try adding the craisins to her broccoli salad that you recommended.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Morning again.
    Second cup of coffee.

Made it to my friend's wedding reception around 8pm, partied it up with a bunch of friends from high school that I have stayed in touch with over the last 20 years.
    Lost my voice from talking over the loud music.
    You had a very long day!

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    You had a very long day!
    Yes I did.
    No voice and can't hear (gunfire and loud music). The conversations with the wife today are gonna be interesting.

Huh....what.....what did you say...huh...what..I can't hear you, speak up...huh....what.…:laugh:

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Yes I did.
    No voice and can't hear (gunfire and loud music). The conversations with the wife today are gonna be interesting.

Huh....what.....what did you say...huh...what..I can't hear you, speak up...huh....what.…:laugh:
    Just wear electronic muffs. They are like having super hearing. :laugh:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Despite my efforts to do otherwise, I still brought several guns that didn’t get shot. One of them was an SP01 Compact (99021) that I was looking forward to running a bit, but I just forgot that it was there.

After running the P10C test case pretty hard, I came away with a renewed appreciation for that gun. There’s nothing sexy about it, but it is easy to shoot reasonably well. I do need to order a second set of the Night Fission sights though, as the second needs brought up to the standard of the first.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Just wear electronic muffs. They are like having super hearing. :laugh:

I’ve been trying to convince my mother to get a hearing aide. I think I’ll let her try out a set of the electronic muffs to see what she’s been missing. Those things really are great for those of us that abused our hearing for decades.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I’ve been trying to convince my mother to get a hearing aide. I think I’ll let her try out a set of the electronic muffs to see what she’s been missing. Those things really are great for those of us that abused our hearing for decades.

Yup. I could even hear the girls making fun of us . The things I never knew.:dunno:

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I've had a lot of hearing loss since my 20's, but it amazes me when I wear those muffs, just how deaf I am.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Despite my efforts to do otherwise, I still brought several guns that didn’t get shot. One of them was an SP01 Compact (99021) that I was looking forward to running a bit, but I just forgot that it was there.

After running the P10C test case pretty hard, I came away with a renewed appreciation for that gun. There’s nothing sexy about it, but it is easy to shoot reasonably well. I do need to order a second set of the Night Fission sights though, as the second needs brought up to the standard of the first.
    There were ALOT of things to look at yesterday, I remember some of them. Thanks for letting me run some of yours.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I thought January 1st was when TDogg told his wife about the guns bought in October, November and December

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom