Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning all... :coffee:

I officially have my P-01 back. Today was a good day. :cool:

attachment.php

Congrats T-DOGG!

Inspired by the recent Supreme Court debacle...

View attachment 70827

Love it Matt!

Got both my scope procedures out of the way yesterday. Now, after fasting for a day and a half, I just need to get my energy back up. I have my fingers crossed for this weekend.

Morning BA, hoping you can make it... :yesway:

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Good Morning, My People..!

Getting the final touches on my firearms and some items from Costco that are needed.

I hope everyone's day is a good one. Looks like the weather I had in Nebraska earlier on Sunday Monday is a-coming here now.

You can thank me later...:ingo::banana::hehe::bacondance::ladiesman::alright:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning WT. That new car ready to roll SW on Saturday?

I haven't even started getting ready. Wife's had me too busy doing things around the house and running errands. I think I'm only bringing my 75 Compact, P10, AR-15 and possibly Annie. The AR and compact need cleaned and some mags loaded, which I hope to do tonight or tomorrow. The CX-5 is looking good, probably need to vacuum it out one more time before I head out though... :):

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    I haven't even started getting ready. Wife's had me too busy doing things around the house and running errands. I think I'm only bringing my 75 Compact, P10, AR-15 and possibly Annie. The AR and compact need cleaned and some mags loaded, which I hope to do tonight or tomorrow. The CX-5 is looking good, probably need to vacuum it out one more time before I head out though... :):

My truck needs a good cleaning, but it's a company vehicle so I don't know that that is going to happen anytime soon.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    My truck needs a good cleaning, but it's a company vehicle so I don't know that that is going to happen anytime soon.

I had my Grand Prix for 15 years. After 5 or 6 years, I started only taking it to get washed once or twice a year. After 10 years, once a year. I've already taken this vehicle to Crew Car Wash twice in the month I've had it and vacuum it out every other day. I'm planning to wash it twice a month and keep it as clean as possible inside. We'll see if I can keep it up.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree

Scope rings.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

I have no preference Patience. I’m still trying to figure out what to bring along as a side or dessert. Heck, I’m still not 100% sure what guns I’ll be bringing. Maybe both P10s, the hybrid, Bill, Shiny and the SP01 Compact. The CZ 1911, DW A2, Kimber and Colt 9mm on the 1911 side.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    138   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    good morning to all of you.!

Saturday can't come soon enough

1. No, no, let Saturday be loooong in coming! I'm on vacation and have spent the last 2 days getting car stuff done and the days go by quicker when not working!
    2. No fun yet, no range time, with the future looking dim this week b/c of the "work/chore list:" Oh, woe is me!
    3. And, this week's "chore" list I can see is going to stretch into next week.
    4. A little fun: I did get a case of 9mm in the mail and ordered 5000 rounds of .22LR, and I got a IWB holster for my Sig 365 Monday, but it doesn't fit me well.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    IWB holsters never fit me comfortably. I end the day with a back ache when I try IWB. That does not stop me from buying the dang things though.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Over the years, I’ve bought, then sold a number of 10mm pistols. Love 10mm, but just can’t seem to hold onto more than one of them. I keep buying and then selling G20s. The last one was a Gen 4 and really a decent gun other than I just didn’t like shooting it much. I might have to just admit to myself that I’m not as big a 10mm fan as I thought I was and just live with the DE as the one and only.

Just doing a bit of early morning soul searching.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Over the years, I’ve bought, then sold a number of 10mm pistols. Love 10mm, but just can’t seem to hold onto more than one of them. I keep buying and then selling G20s. The last one was a Gen 4 and really a decent gun other than I just didn’t like shooting it much. I might have to just admit to myself that I’m not as big a 10mm fan as I thought I was and just live with the DE as the one and only.

Just doing a bit of early morning soul searching.

IMHO some calibers were meant to be shot from steel guns. 10mm is one of those. YMMV.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom