Not open for further replies.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Yeah he needs a new job. He doesnt know enough about managing yet to lead the Yankees

Joe got fired for taking a "no hope" to win team to within an out of the World Series. Boone managed a World Series team to a first playoff series spanking. Hmm?

Edit: I still see Boone managing as a player's coach. That might in the regular season but not in the playoffs.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Joe got fired for taking a "no hope" to win team to within an out of the World Series. Boone managed a World Series team to a first playoff series spanking. Hmm?
    I felt Joe should have been given another year atleast. Sure Joe was more the old way instead of taking new risks but he wasnt Inexperienced like Boone. But Cashman will wanna save face and so he will stand by Boone and we will get mother ****ed another season. Then maybe the front office will finaly fire him. Either way they need some starting pitchers that can throw more than 2 or 3 damned innings. For ****s sake

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down

Edit: I still see Boone managing as a player's coach. That might in the regular season but not in the playoffs.

Joe was too old school for the younger players. Cashman wanted a young new school manager to grow with the team. And that's what they got. I'm not sure when old school became a negative. It used to be a compliment to be called old school or throwback.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    jZWg3of.jpg

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Omg. Thread reset.

Does anyone have two baseplates like the ones on the bottom that you’d want to swap for the really shiny ones on the top?

The top ones hit the magwell before seating in my 75 CTS

9eb8c6fba626b2d8266218156a694f94.jpg

Last edited:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    CZ, CZ, CZ, ......barrel steel !

I received a long package today....... some premium barrel steel. The bead-blasted finish is so nice that it gives the steel a light blue/gray sheen .... a perfect match for my titanium blue BCG.

SEXY ! :naughty:

B.A. Hanson profile (no shoulder, to prevent barrel-whip), by Ballistic Advantage. 18" of sweet steel meat. NIB-X extension. 11 degree target crown. .223 Wylde. Pinned low-pro gas block.
    OK, I'll stop now ! :):

i-HR6w42q-XL.jpg

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    CZ, CZ, CZ, ......barrel steel !

I received a long package today....... some premium barrel steel. The bead-blasted finish is so nice that it gives the steel a light blue/gray sheen .... a perfect match for my titanium blue BCG.

SEXY ! :naughty:

B.A. Hanson profile (no shoulder, to prevent barrel-whip), by Ballistic Advantage. 18" of sweet steel meat. NIB-X extension. 11 degree target crown. .223 Wylde. Pinned low-pro gas block.
    OK, I'll stop now ! :):

i-HR6w42q-XL.jpg
    Awesome barrel

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Carp32