64dc5589a067f3167a6ff1fb5d8822f2.jpg

OK so I am a politician...:):

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Just picked up a brand new Ruger American 308 with a Vortex Crossfire 3-9x40 as a result of winning my local fire department raffle! I have not the slightest clue what I’m going to shoot with a 308, but I am one happy camper!
    Very cool!

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Drizzle all day at the hacienda. Watched a six pt try and run a fork horn off the place for about two hours in the middle of the day. Killed my limit of squirrels. 60% from the dining room window and 40% from the porch. Sitting the tree stand in th AM. Hitting the porch nekkid at 0600 to get the hunting clothes on is gonna be BRACING!

MM, Barb says you have to get well in time for the next FGE so the white chocolate chip, macadamia nut cookies can make the trip! :): We'll be praying that this gets fixed soonest with the least amount of disruption and pain possible. And not just 'cause of cookies.:)

Be well, Brother.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    I remember seeing the commercials for the Time Life documentaries and always wanting them.

The War by Ken Burns is good. I recently picked up his Vietnam documentary but haven't started it yet.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    Drizzle all day at the hacienda. Watched a six pt try and run a fork horn off the place for about two hours in the middle of the day. Killed my limit of squirrels. 60% from the dining room window and 40% from the porch. Sitting the tree stand in th AM. Hitting the porch nekkid at 0600 to get the hunting clothes on is gonna be BRACING!

MM, Barb says you have to get well in time for the next FGE so the white chocolate chip, macadamia nut cookies can make the trip! :): We'll be praying that this gets fixed soonest with the least amount of disruption and pain possible. And not just 'cause of cookies.:)

Be well, Brother.

I was telling my dad how good the barbecue squirrel legs were. He was incredibly jealous.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom