Not open for further replies.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    One hour and ten minutes in the tube..... thought that I was going to lose my mind. !
    We're still at the hospital, waiting for someone to read the MRI results. Long day !

Thanks for all of your well wishes. :)

I've never been in one of those but that does seem like a long time. Hang in there MM things will get better.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    One hour and ten minutes in the tube..... thought that I was going to lose my mind. !
    We're still at the hospital, waiting for someone to read the MRI results. Long day !

Thanks for all of your well wishes. :)

The tube makes me sleepy, but when I snore, it wakes me up. I could never get a good nights sleep in a culvert.

Get well soon brother!

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I don’t know why, but I’m kind of stressing a bit tonight. Feel on edge a bit. I really need a bit of GPT right now. Good thing that I’ll get some tomorrow morning.

I’ve got a compact 75B, P01 and Mk IV set to go in the range bag. I am trying to go easy on recoil for a bit, but would love to run some .45 through a 1911.

Speaking of nothing in particular, I bought a short reset kit for my new P07 in .40 but when I installed it, it would not run SA. I decided to use it on my other P07 in .40 but found that there was already a short reset kit installed in that one. I had no memory of doing that, but there it was. I swapped the two kits and now both pistols work fine. The only difference in the two was that the older kit had a .220 roller and the new one had a .225 roller.

Memory sucks as you age.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I don’t know why, but I’m kind of stressing a bit tonight. Feel on edge a bit. I really need a bit of GPT right now. Good thing that I’ll get some tomorrow morning.

I’ve got a compact 75B, P01 and Mk IV set to go in the range bag. I am trying to go easy on recoil for a bit, but would love to run some .45 through a 1911.

Speaking of nothing in particular, I bought a short reset kit for my new P07 in .40 but when I installed it, it would not run SA. I decided to use it on my other P07 in .40 but found that there was already a short reset kit installed in that one. I had no memory of doing that, but there it was. I swapped the two kits and now both pistols work fine. The only difference in the two was that the older kit had a .220 roller and the new one had a .225 roller.

Memory sucks as you age.
    You don't have a spreadsheet going for upgrades you've done? I'm a little disappointed Tim. Shame on you.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas

Memory sucks as you age.

Hit me up if you don't get enough GPT in the AM, I'm picking up a new pistol in the morning. I can see the plate rack coming out in the afternoon.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Butt, I don't get to see Harley Quinn.
    LOVED Harley Quinn in Suicide Squad. :cool:

I just remembered, we have a female presence in here now, better be on my best behavior.

Harley Quinn was nothing to write home about, definitely not as pretty as my wife. :)

Did I do that right?

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    LOVED Harley Quinn in Suicide Squad. :cool:

I just remembered, we have a female presence in here now, better be on my best behavior.

Harley Quinn was nothing to write home about, definitely not as pretty as my wife. :)

Did I do that right?
    Well played sir, well played. Butt, you can do better.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom