Not open for further replies.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Like most things, if you can get through the initial couple of weeks, it becomes habit. You get on a routine, eat the same things, and it really works. But once you splurge and break that cadence, and realize that food can taste good and beer really is proof that God loves us, it is so hard to get back on track. And it's just like starting those first two weeks all over again.

If I could lose weight drinking only coffee and white Monsters, I would be golden!

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    I keep seeing cheap Glock mags for the 9mm models, but just want some cheap 42 mags. Midway had them a few months ago for $15, but I didn't jump on it and I haven't seen them back under $20. I don't necessarily need a ton of them, but when they only hold 6 rounds I'd rather have more and just pre-load them than sit there for half my range trip loading up my mags.

I hate to load mags at the range. I hoard mags. Then I buy more.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    Well I made a serious dent in my Credit Card today. I've now reduced the bill down to a 1/4 of what it was before. The P-01 is now being kept at a remote location, safe guarded 24/7 by a highly trained team of operatives. It had to be done in order to get myself out of the situation I put myself in. I have a few more things to sell and I will be very close to reaching my goal. The hardest part right now is staying off the online vendors sites and staying out of the classies and LGS.

Come on Jan 1st, I can feel you just around the corner...

eb162ae5b440394592b9eda3a9161ebb.gif

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I keep seeing cheap Glock mags for the 9mm models, but just want some cheap 42 mags. Midway had them a few months ago for $15, but I didn't jump on it and I haven't seen them back under $20. I don't necessarily need a ton of them, but when they only hold 6 rounds I'd rather have more and just pre-load them than sit there for half my range trip loading up my mags.
    Exactly. They really get you on the compact and tiny single stack mags.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    LOL my 4 year old says hes never watching this game with me again because I want the red sox to win.
    Hes a good Yankees fan lol.
    I told him only for this game and 2 more games. Then we will go back to disliking the redsox lol

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    LOL my 4 year old says hes never watching this game with me again because I want the red sox to win.
    Hes a good Yankees fan lol.
    I told him only for this game and 2 more games. Then we will go back to disliking the redsox lol
    I don't really have a team I like, but when I lived out east I went to quite a few Yankees games. Thus it's been burned into my brain "must hate the Red Sox." :dunno:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I don't really have a team I like, but when I lived out east I went to quite a few Yankees games. Thus it's been burned into my brain "must hate the Red Sox." :dunno:
    Lucky. I dont hate the redo sox unless they're playing theYankees. Theres lots of Yankees who have played for the sox or go play for the sox that I like and I also like some former red sox. I just love the history of the game. Baseball is pure America
    Yeah it is mcapo!

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    Lucky. I dont hate the redo sox unless they're playing theYankees. Theres lots of Yankees who have played for the sox or go play for the sox that I like and I also like some former red sox. I just love the history of the game. Baseball is pure America
    Yeah it is mcapo!

OK...maybe I don't "hate" (in the same way CM doesn't "hate" g*****) the red sox but wait till your kid becomes a red sox fan because you are a Yankees fan. lol

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I am a David freeze fan. Ever since something like what? The 2003 world series where he was a boss. I think that was it but my memory is for **** most of the time but I'll remember the dumbest random stuff in super clear details sometimes lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom