Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Well I made a serious dent in my Credit Card today. I've now reduced the bill down to a 1/4 of what it was before. The P-01 is now being kept at a remote location, safe guarded 24/7 by a highly trained team of operatives. It had to be done in order to get myself out of the situation I put myself in. I have a few more things to sell and I will be very close to reaching my goal. The hardest part right now is staying off the online vendors sites and staying out of the classies and LGS.

Come on Jan 1st, I can feel you just around the corner...

You have one of the best of the best handguns out there. Take the next couple of months to run the snot out of it and before you know it, the new year will be upon you. There’s little online that will match the experience of running a thousand rounds through that P01.

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    Hope everyone's night is going well! Had a good day at work and I made some lasagna for dinner.

Just cleaned guns for going to the range Friday morning. Feels like it's been a productive day!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Hope everyone's night is going well! Had a good day at work and I made some lasagna for dinner.

Just cleaned guns for going to the range Friday morning. Feels like it's been a productive day!

Very productive last couple of weeks for us. The list is actually shrinking.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    You have one of the best of the best handguns out there. Take the next couple of months to run the snot out of it and before you know it, the new year will be upon you. There’s little online that will match the experience of running a thousand rounds through that P01.
    I guess I should have clarified, the remote location is not my house, the P-01 is no longer in my possession...again.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    The photo below that is a great uncle that flew P38s out of Nuthampstead with the 55th FG. He was KIA on 10Apr44. He also has a place of honor at the bar.
    That tex hill photo is cool.
    I cant see the photo of your relative for some reason but that is very awesome and you should be proud
    Deffinately an America hero

Both heros in my opinion

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

Mmmmm lasagna. Beats the hell out of mine and the kids dinner, ordered pizza lol. We are watching the world series together.
    Normally it would have been grub hub or uber eats lol.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Oh say it aint so man.......say it aint so.
    It's in the circle still, the only way I would let it go again. Once I get my finances straightened out I will get it back. I have other guns to shoot until then, so I'm definitely not without. Thankful for generous friends and my wife is very pleased with me right now. :yesway:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Lasagna sounds great. A cold beer and a slice of pizza sounds even better. I'm back on the low carb BS salad every night diet.
    I need to be on low carb. I did for the start of the year. Now I just eat what I want except no sugar (except carbs lol) but I watch my portion size. Its slower weight loss but it is more enjoyable for me and I'm still losing weight for now

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    Mmmmm lasagna. Beats the hell out of mine and the kids dinner, ordered pizza lol. We are watching the world series together.
    Normally it would have been grub hub or uber eats lol.
    Nothing wrong with some pizza. Even the cheapest pizza is still good in my book, but then again I'm the least picky eater ever.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom