Not open for further replies.

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    I'm having diet beer, cause it's healthy. :D

:laugh: I wish I liked the lighter beers! If it's not a porter or a stout I usually want nothing to do with it, and those are calorie packed. I'm trying to drop some weight before next year as I'm getting a little pudgy, so no beer for me for quite a while!

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    I need to be on low carb. I did for the start of the year. Now I just eat what I want except no sugar (except carbs lol) but I watch my portion size. Its slower weight loss but it is more enjoyable for me and I'm still losing weight for now

I had some success last year doing the no carb thing. Then fell off the wagon. Football season did me in. Beer, wings, pizza, nachos during games. Then helping the kids with their Halloween candy. Then the holidays. Then beer and beer. But I enjoyed every minute of it. Now it is time to get back on track.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I had some success last year doing the no carb thing. Then fell off the wagon. Football season did me in. Beer, wings, pizza, nachos during games. Then helping the kids with their Halloween candy. Then the holidays. Then beer and beer. But I enjoyed every minute of it. Now it is time to get back on track.

I had good success with Keto but having trouble getting back to it. The dang dog pulled a candy bar wrapper out of my office trash can and my wife found it.

That's worse than her reconciling the accounts and finding what was spent on guns.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Ugh. Bath tub drain is stopped up. Ugh.

Happens with my daughter's tub all the time. I have one of those plastic drain sort of like this that I use to clean it out. Looks like I'm pulling full size rodents out of there sometimes, but its just hair.

088712004004.jpg

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Hey, TT, T-dogg beat you to letting me into the $25 33 round Glock mags from Brownell club!!!

SWEET!

I should have ordered a couple mag connectors...
    Cool. Yep that one just popped up today. I've been having lego wars lol.
    Glock mags and pmags are like money in the bank. Especialy when you buy them smart. I see the 30 round glock mags selling and trading on here all the time for 30 each. When 2020 gets closer these $25 deals wont be around anymore until after trump wins again

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    I've tried low carb, but it just makes me grumpy I think. I do better with tracking my calories and using a food scale. It's kind of annoying to do, but it's the only way I've successfully lost weight in the past.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    So annoying. That happens to mine a couple times per month even though I have a little hair catcher over the drain.

This is a once a year deal here. It blocks up behind the tub. I have to pull the dishwasher out and take the drain apart. Not to painful but not a favorite either.

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    I keep seeing cheap Glock mags for the 9mm models, but just want some cheap 42 mags. Midway had them a few months ago for $15, but I didn't jump on it and I haven't seen them back under $20. I don't necessarily need a ton of them, but when they only hold 6 rounds I'd rather have more and just pre-load them than sit there for half my range trip loading up my mags.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    I had good success with Keto but having trouble getting back to it. The dang dog pulled a candy bar wrapper out of my office trash can and my wife found it.

That's worse than her reconciling the accounts and finding what was spent on guns.

Like most things, if you can get through the initial couple of weeks, it becomes habit. You get on a routine, eat the same things, and it really works. But once you splurge and break that cadence, and realize that food can taste good and beer really is proof that God loves us, it is so hard to get back on track. And it's just like starting those first two weeks all over again.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Happens with my daughter's tub all the time. I have one of those plastic drain sort of like this that I use to clean it out. Looks like I'm pulling full size rodents out of there sometimes, but its just hair.

088712004004.jpg
    Those things are awesome, with my long, flowing mane, it's a necessity. ......or maybe, the wife sheds like a German Shepard.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom