Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I have no real skills in basketball, but enjoy playing, even just a game of good ole fashioned HORSE.
    I used to go downtown and play on the Pacers practice court at conseco with a group but that was a long time ago. I'd end up in the ER If I tried playing ball now :):
    I always sucked at basketball. WAS, Good at running, football, sleeping, eating, & war

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I used to go downtown and play on the Pacers practice court at conseco with a group but that was a long time ago. I'd end up in the ER If I tried playing ball now :):
    I always sucked at basketball. Good at running, football, sleeping, eating

I used to play alley ball with George Mcginis. (Sp)....yeah the one and only. I was never any good really but I loved to rumble.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I used to play alley ball with George Mcginis. (Sp)....yeah the one and only. I was never any good really but I loved to rumble.
    I'm still good at eating. I'd love to get better at sleeping for longer again lol. I can still fall asleep anywhere though and in a couple of minutes. Helicopter, airplane, range, vehicle, train, boat, it doesnt matter I'm out like a light.

No **** man? That's really cool.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I always sucked at basketball. WAS, Good at running, football, sleeping, eating, & war
    I played a lot after school during my high school days. We used to play at a court until the lights went out, maybe 10 or 11pm if I remember correctly. I used to be able to dunk a small kid size basketball on a 10' rim. But that was like 18 years and 50lbs ago. The only thing I can dunk nowadays is a donut in a coffee cup.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm still good at eating. I'd love to get better at sleeping for longer again lol. I can still fall asleep anywhere though and in a couple of minutes. Helicopter, airplane, range, vehicle, train, boat, it doesnt matter I'm out like a light.

No **** man? That's really cool.

I hung with a lot of people that went to Washington HS. I was a Northwest Pioneer but I hated the school. It was fun down in Haughville in the mid 60's to early 70's.
    A good friend had a hoop in the alley behind his house. There were some really serious games played out there. A lot of scrapes dings and black eyes as well. George and a few of the guys from the team would occasionally roll through. Great fun.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I played all the time growing up. Turned down some opportunities to play college ball. I'm old now. I play in the driveway with my son. That's about it anymore.
    That's pretty cool. Basketball takes some skills. I turned down a track scholarship because I was going into the Army but I was just running and jumping. There wasnt anything talented about it lol

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    e50b11c9881b69ef4902aed0821ab6b2.jpg

Nice evening down in the bar watching the game. It’s my father’s bar, so he watches over it. I think that he’d love the way baseball and football are broadcast now days. He passed away just before HD was a thing.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Well I made a serious dent in my Credit Card today. I've now reduced the bill down to a 1/4 of what it was before. The P-01 is now being kept at a remote location, safe guarded 24/7 by a highly trained team of operatives. It had to be done in order to get myself out of the situation I put myself in. I have a few more things to sell and I will be very close to reaching my goal. The hardest part right now is staying off the online vendors sites and staying out of the classies and LGS.

Come on Jan 1st, I can feel you just around the corner...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom