Not open for further replies.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Chuck was the real deal .... a very skilled martial artist.
    A friend of mine (black belt) participated in a tournament many years ago. He had just administered a high head-kick to his practice partner, and heard a voice say "nice kick" ..... he turned, and saw it was Chuck himself that gave the compliment.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Chuck was the real deal .... a very skilled martial artist.
    A friend of mine (black belt) participated in a tournament many years ago. He had just administered a high head-kick to his practice partner, and heard a voice say "nice kick" ..... he turned, and saw it was Chuck himself that gave the compliment.

Hanshi Robert Bowles in Fort Wayne competed with Norris back in the early days with some success before careers took them in different directions. The closest I got to Chuck was getting punched by the same fist that landed blows on Chuck...:stretcher:

Out the Door and headed east, t-dogg! :shady:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    As I was working on my Phantom last night I got a political call. Many times they mentioned that they were not promoting any party. As I was answering their questions I noticed that Joe Donnelly's name kept coming up. One of the questions toward the end of the survey was "Which of the following is biggest reason that you would vote for Joe Donnelly?" Then there were about 4 or 5 answers to choose from, but I then informed them that I would NOT be voting for him. Many times in the call Joe was being promoted while Mike Braun was being disparaged. I didn't catch who was doing the poll, but it was definitely biased.

They are all biased in some way.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Hanshi Robert Bowles in Fort Wayne competed with Norris back in the early days with some success before careers took them in different directions. The closest I got to Chuck was getting punched by the same fist that landed blows on Chuck...:stretcher:

:shady:

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    I'm waiting for TT to bust in with the Chuck Norris jokes.
    CNJokes.png

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    I got an email today from Bone Frog Gun Club explaining that Federal is pressing the issue on 50 round boxes of their HST ammo being for LE sales only.

For those that don't know, BFGC has had the HST ammo at ~$0.40/round compared to $0.60-$1.00+/round from other sources.

At the moment only the 9mm 124gr HST at BFGC are restricted to LE only, but they are out of the 147gr 9mm. They expect Federal to continue to press until all 50 rd boxes of HST are restricted.

I picked up a case of 45acp HST while the gettin' is good. I also picked up a case of 124gr and 147 gr 9mm HST from SGAmmo at their higher price (~$0.58/rd) on the assumption that this will eventually be restricted at all suppliers leaving us with the horribly priced 20 rd boxes.

If you like Federal HST, now might be the time to stock up.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I got an email today from Bone Frog Gun Club explaining that Federal is pressing the issue on 50 round boxes of their HST ammo being for LE sales only.

For those that don't know, BFGC has had the HST ammo at ~$0.40/round compared to $0.60-$1.00+/round from other sources.

At the moment only the 9mm 124gr HST at BFGC are restricted to LE only, but they are out of the 147gr 9mm. They expect Federal to continue to press until all 50 rd boxes of HST are restricted.

I picked up a case of 45acp HST while the gettin' is good. I also picked up a case of 124gr and 147 gr 9mm HST from SGAmmo at their higher price (~$0.58/rd) on the assumption that this will eventually be restricted at all suppliers leaving us with the horribly priced 20 rd boxes.

If you like Federal HST, now might be the time to stock up.

Good info, man. Thanks ! :)

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana

It would be a much better story if you said that you beat-up the guy who beat-up Chuck ! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom