Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    After watching John Wick 1 & 2, we watched yet another Keanu Reeves movie today. The fight scene wasn't as good though....

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    I hope everyone has had a great Sunday! It's been a busy day for me trying to get caught up with homework (remind me again why I went back to school at 30) and doing laundry. All needed but not exactly the most exciting thing to do on a weekend!

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    You can tell the colder months are coming, the classies have turned the heat up.
    Of course, I can't buy anything so I'll just grab a few beers and listen to stories.
    Ha, yep I love this time of year. I'll probably dump some projects I didnt get to in order to acquire new projects LMFAO
    The deals are out there

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    LOL I got the joke
    I think I paid 800 for one and almost 1k for the other.
    I got out of AK's though so they are gone. Only ones I have left is an AMD65 a wasr that I'm giving to my kids and a polytech legend that I'm going to sell but since it's worth several thousand I have to find the right market and ingo is NOT it lol. Cheap bastards lol
    Speak for yourself, you offered me $20, a sammich and a back rub for that 20" AR that I had listed.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I hope everyone has had a great Sunday! It's been a busy day for me trying to get caught up with homework (remind me again why I went back to school at 30) and doing laundry. All needed but not exactly the most exciting thing to do on a weekend!
    Went well thanks.
    Although not even close to the same, I'm still gonna say I kinda know what you mean because I have homework too from my flight lessons. I did very good in college (real school like yours) but some of this just makes me want to beat my head on a wall :):
    You will be glad you did it after you've achieved your masters and all the hard work and time pays off.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Ha, yep I love this time of year. I'll probably dump some projects I didnt get to in order to acquire new projects LMFAO
    The deals are out there
    The Wizard is killing me with that Sig Scorpion.
    I know it's not a "real" 1911.
    I know it has an external extractor.
    I know it's a Sig.

It's still sexy.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Ok, let me grab another beer first.

One of the neighborhoods in the Fort for Fitness always has a house with a beer stop instead of a water/gatorade stop.

fe0406dec95a33b0a23f170d61a5b6d2.jpg

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    Went well thanks.
    Although not even close to the same, I'm still gonna say I kinda know what you mean because I have homework too from my flight lessons. I did very good in college (real school like yours) but some of this just makes me want to beat my head on a wall :):
    You will be glad you did it after you've achieved your masters and all the hard work and time pays off.
    That's awesome that you are taking the time to pursue something that interests you though! I have a friend who is taking flight classes as well and he's said it's been more rewarding for him than any traditional schooling or job promotions ever have. I might be tempted to give it a go if being in the air didn't terrify me so much. :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom