Not open for further replies.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Holy WOW...5-Large for hearing aids.!!??!!??

I guess my hearing isn't really THAT bad yet..*cough-*cough*WADIDYASAY*cough-*cough

Here's what 5 Large of hearing aids looks like in your hand. When I think that I could stack ten stock CZ 75B's in my hand for the same amount of money, it makes me a little ill. But, my wife was better pleased with this choice. :)

i-p8TRt4H-XL.jpg

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I spent the last two hours reading all the hearing aid literature in the box ..... now, my head hurts !
    While that was happening, I charged the adaptor, which allows custom changes in the hearing aids through my phone. Guess that I'd better go use, and learn this new technology.

.... machine gun posting, DONE. MM out .......:)

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Never been there, but I've heard several members mention it. I'd be willing to go and try it.

I'm a member there. Maybe we could meet up there some time. You have to go with a member to be able to shoot, (well to even get in). Outside range, they have 2 bays with steel, etc (which is where I prefer to shoot), and then a range line. I don't think I've shot paper on the line in a few years honestly.

Here's their website with the rules document, etc Rules | Marion County Fish and Game

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I'm a member there. Maybe we could meet up there some time. You have to go with a member to be able to shoot, (well to even get in). Outside range, they have 2 bays with steel, etc (which is where I prefer to shoot), and then a range line. I don't think I've shot paper on the line in a few years honestly.

Here's their website with the rules document, etc Rules | Marion County Fish and Game

I’m the same way. The only time I shoot on the line is when I’m exercising a .22lr at distance. All other shooting is done in the bays. Once you’ve burned a bunch of ammo on steel targets in the bays, paper is never as much fun ever after.

I try to make it out there each week on Friday morning at 8am. If you see a guy with a dark metallic gray F150 shooting in the bays, come join me. Once in a while, I can even get CM to join me there. Those are definitely the best trips.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I’m the same way. The only time I shoot on the line is when I’m exercising a .22lr at distance. All other shooting is done in the bays. Once you’ve burned a bunch of ammo on steel targets in the bays, paper is never as much fun ever after.

I try to make it out there each week on Friday morning at 8am. If you see a guy with a dark metallic gray F150 shooting in the bays, come join me. Once in a while, I can even get CM to join me there. Those are definitely the best trips.

This Friday....:thumbsup:

I need to concentrate on just s few pieces at a time. I have to get my eyes back.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon

Awesome! I've love to try it out.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Excuse me. I have to find a sizable meteorite.
    I collect those too. But I dont have one big enough to make a gun or grips out of. But I do have a watch with a meteorite dial ;) not cheap. I think it's so cool we can touch and own stuff from space. I have a legit moon rock too. When the moon has had impacts over its life some of them have been so violent that parts of the moon are launched into space. Well those rocks eventualy over thousands of years fall to earth as meteorites. There are known strike points and they are tested and confirmed to be moon rocks and then they are very valuable. I have a very small piece but it's still a real certified piece of the moon. I love that stuff lol.
    My wife bought me a pendant and a bracelet made with metiorite made by David yurman. It's pretty cool. Pendant Looks like a dog tag
    1twBMye.jpg

Last edited:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I collect those too. But I dont have one big enough to make a gun or grips out of. But I do have a watch with a meteorite dial ;) not cheap. I think it's so cool we can touch and own stuff from space. I have a legit moon rock too. When the moon has had impacts over its life some of them have been so violent that parts of the moon are launched into space. Well those rocks eventualy over thousands of years fall to earth as meteorites. There are known strike points and they are tested and confirmed to be moon rocks and then they are very valuable. I have a very small piece but it's still a real certified piece of the moon. I love that stuff lol.
    My wife bought me a pendant and a bracelet made with metiorite made by David yurman. It's pretty cool. Pendant Looks like a dog tag
    1twBMye.jpg
    That's actually pretty cool.

In my younger days, I gave people the moon plenty of times and sometimes received it back. Though it wasn't worth anything, there were some good laughs and some grossed out moments too. Some guys are just very hairy dudes. :laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom