The CZickness XLVI...What's next my friends.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Ok.....got home.....interesting gas emergency call took me past time I wanted to get home this morning.

Guy was drilling new holes in a 55 gallon steel drum for a burn barrel in the back yard in South Bend.....(didn't know you could burn trash in the city limits???:scratch::scratch:). He was using an 18" long wood drill bit to drill thru steel.....:scratch::scratch: He wasn't paying too much attention to his 4 year old daughter.....who grabbed the drill and started "aerating" the back yard...... gas service lines only have to be down 14"...... you guessed it....

HISSSSSSS!!!!!!! I smell gas!!!!! at 1030pm at night!!!! So after South Bend fire waits till we (I decided to help the old South Bend serviceman get it squeezed off.......not the best neighborhood to hang out in) had the 50 psi dragon squeezed from being able to breath that 3600 degrees blue flame......I had a nice no traffic drive home at 1am.......

Morale of the story - watch your toddlers!!!!! especially with power tools!!!!! and you won't have strange men, with lights and sirens, and others with guns, with lights and sirens

(DA HOOD, YA KNOW!!!!!) watching other strange men with yellow hard hats, digging in your yard, with the threat of a blow torch looming, directed at the place you call home, at O DARK THIRTY at night!!!!!

I really need to start righting a book.....ya just can't fix stupid!!!!! so I ought to make a couple bucks off the entertaining, scary, no common sense, acts of stupidity I seem to encounter on a daily basis....at all hours!!!!!

Who needs a zoo?

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Good morning strangers! Been a rough week. Down a couple days, new meds jacked me up. Back to right as the mail now. Hope this summer Sunday finds everyone well.

Got a real nice treat yesterday. All 3 of us brothers, and my oldest nephew (21) had a boys day and we did what we normally did......board game nerds! Given the roads we've walked in the last few years I wasn't sure it would ever happen again. I couldn't be more pleasantly wrong.

The middle brother hosted us. We laughed uncontrollably and, Pigman as he's always been known, shared vacationing SIL's latest boast...a 38", 15lb Northern Pike. He's "thrilled " to have to pay a taxidermist as she stated "it's going on the wall".

Have a spectacular day chaps!

IMG_20220724_094728~2.jpg

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    Who needs a zoo?
    and I get paid to see this krap........:popcorn::popcorn:......as the wife would say ......."BONUS!!!!"

Ironically, I don't have an actual zoo story.........YET!!!.....I've got at least 10 years before I get to retire my bomb prevention and blue fire breathing Dragon gear......working the big cities.....definitely NO COMMON SENSE....I got another story last night, BUT the cordless drill with an 18" bit, more dangerous than those
    "evil, black, ASSAULT RIFLES!!!!!......those weapons of war"!!!!
    Better get a good cordless drill, and extra batteries......and drill bits!!!!! those 12" and 18" drill bits are going to be on the new assault ban......Oh Sleepy Joe, when he's not falling off his TRI-cycle, and gets over his
    family's new "MONKEY POX".......is going after those evil, yellow and black, or red and black, or maybe gray and green, or white and black, "evil assault drills"........buy 1.....maybe 2!!!

*(brands of drills were left out, so that lawsuits can't be filed against those assault drilling weapons....)

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    and I get paid to see this krap........:popcorn::popcorn:......as the wife would say ......."BONUS!!!!"

Ironically, I don't have an actual zoo story.........YET!!!.....I've got at least 10 years before I get to retire my bomb prevention and blue fire breathing Dragon gear......working the big cities.....definitely NO COMMON SENSE....I got another story last night, BUT the cordless drill with an 18" bit, more dangerous than those
    "evil, black, ASSAULT RIFLES!!!!!......those weapons of war"!!!!
    Better get a good cordless drill, and extra batteries......and drill bits!!!!! those 12" and 18" drill bits are going to be on the new assault ban......Oh Sleepy Joe, when he's not falling off his TRI-cycle, and gets over his
    family's new "MONKEY POX".......is going after those evil, yellow and black, or red and black, or maybe gray and green, or white and black, "evil assault drills"........buy 1.....maybe 2!!!

*(brands of drills were left out, so that lawsuits can't be filed against those assault drilling weapons....)

Who needs a 4ah+ battery? We need common sense drill reform NOW!

I can only imagine the level of stupidity you've seen. I've got a few from SEC days, but nothing in comparison. You do wonders for our entertainment value. You need to get on this book deal. Preferably with cartoon drawings for added effect.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    OH wait......I do have a zoo story with a little trivia......

You know what special weapon, Fort Wayne's finest carry up on the northwest side of Fort Wayne???

:popcorn::popcorn:.........(CZ crowd....:scratch::scratch::scratch:)

A Remington 870 pump, BUT with RIFLED slug barrels.....not your standard smooth bore.
    Fort Wayne's zoo is on the northwest side. SO.....lions, tigers, and bears are on the northwest side.
    So....if a lion, tiger or bear escapes, and tranquilizers aren't effective, or a person is being mauled;
    a Fort Wayne officer can safely put down the wild animal. Shotgun slugs aren't likely to penetrate house walls past 150 yards, and drop significantly after 100 yards. So a "safer" weapon for an urban environment. I met the Sergeant that was responsible for the weapon's YEARLY qualification. An officer has to qualify, with his rifled Remington 870, up to 100 yards with Sabot rounds.....I found this kind of interesting.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    OH wait......I do have a zoo story with a little trivia......

You know what special weapon, Fort Wayne's finest carry up on the northwest side of Fort Wayne???

:popcorn::popcorn:.........(CZ crowd....:scratch::scratch::scratch:)

A Remington 870 pump, BUT with RIFLED slug barrels.....not your standard smooth bore.
    Fort Wayne's zoo is on the northwest side. SO.....lions, tigers, and bears are on the northwest side.
    So....if a lion, tiger or bear escapes, and tranquilizers aren't effective, or a person is being mauled;
    a Fort Wayne officer can safely put down the wild animal. Shotgun slugs aren't likely to penetrate house walls past 150 yards, and drop significantly after 100 yards. So a "safer" weapon for an urban environment. I met the Sergeant that was responsible for the weapon's YEARLY qualification. An officer has to qualify, with his rifled Remington 870, up to 100 yards with Sabot rounds.....I found this kind of interesting.

At least it's not a Mossberg?

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    The things a service man runs into after the sun goes down would make normal 9 to 5-ers head spin.

Morning peoples. Just looking for some re-sleep.
    I keep thinking, with almost 35 years in the utility industry, (15 with a water company, 20+ with a natural gas company), that I have seen it all....people keep amazing me!!! :bash::ugh::nailbite::nuts::nuts::n00b::whistle::flamethrower::facepalm::laugh:waaa:tinfoil:waaa2 I think they need a "basic cocoa and toast" home-ec class for the do it "yourselfer".....a "common sense" class in high school, maybe even college, for this Generation Z, X, Y.......ZZ, whatever this younger generation is called. I'd be less "entertained" but neighborhoods would be a little safer.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Happy Sunday, everyone.
    Good morning strangers! Been a rough week. Down a couple days, new meds jacked me up. Back to right as the mail now. Hope this summer Sunday finds everyone well.

Got a real nice treat yesterday. All 3 of us brothers, and my oldest nephew (21) had a boys day and we did what we normally did......board game nerds! Given the roads we've walked in the last few years I wasn't sure it would ever happen again. I couldn't be more pleasantly wrong.

The middle brother hosted us. We laughed uncontrollably and, Pigman as he's always been known, shared vacationing SIL's latest boast...a 38", 15lb Northern Pike. He's "thrilled " to have to pay a taxidermist as she stated "it's going on the wall".

Have a spectacular day chaps!

View attachment 213513
    That's a good looking fish! She should be proud.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom