Jul 3, 2010
    It is the way.
    a94c08d8fb96427b7e7250cb7ff2b4b9.jpg

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    It appears to be a "rebate" and not a rebate. It provides $200 in credit at the Rugged website - which is not a bad deal as its very likely you'll want other adapters and the like.

I have spent a good deal on accessories because I thought about maximum flexibility. Now I am seeing that dedicating a can to a platform or two is most logical....but I don't always take a straight line to the place I end up.

Can you say "rabbit hole" boys and girls?
    bigstock-Alice-is-falling-down-into-the-152096705.jpg

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Starting a new bike project. This one is a custom for Mrs. RH. After a couple years with me now in this hobby she has decided what she likes and doesn’t like with the old bikes, so this one is going to be a ground up for her to meet all her wants and needs.

Starting with a 1960 Schwinn Panther III frame set. I chose this frame because it has provisions for rim brakes, a must for this custom kid hauler. It will have 5 gears, so widening of the rear frame is a must, no big deal with a 2x4! Will be using aluminum parts where I can to shed some weight.

It is technically what they call a “middleweight” which refers to the 1.75” wide tires. I will be squeezing 2.35” “balloon” tires in it… It will be styled as an early 1950’s Schwinn.

22A7BCC4-0D6C-4962-8E7A-31104BA005C9.jpeg

This is her chosen color scheme!

E769DA83-C7AF-41AD-9F18-4B58DA8898C6.jpeg

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Starting a new bike project. This one is a custom for Mrs. RH. After a couple years with me now in this hobby she has decided what she likes and doesn’t like with the old bikes, so this one is going to be a ground up for her to meet all her wants and needs.

Starting with a 1960 Schwinn Panther III frame set. I chose this frame because it has provisions for rim brakes, a must for this custom kid hauler. It will have 5 gears, so widening of the rear frame is a must, no big deal with a 2x4! Will be using aluminum parts where I can to shed some weight.

It is technically what they call a “middleweight” which refers to the 1.75” wide tires. I will be squeezing 2.35” “balloon” tires in it… It will be styled as an early 1950’s Schwinn.

View attachment 188415

That sounds like a fun project

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg

View attachment 188415

This is her chosen color scheme!

View attachment 188416

From the days when design style really did mean style. Very cool!!!!

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Well crud. Digging through my .308 ammo and realized I only had 1 box of Federal Gold Medal Sierra MatchKing 168gr left. That was what my Timber liked, so my HMR might like it as well. Ordered a couple more boxes while it was in stock so that I had some in case my gun likes it. $35 a box with tax... :faint:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom