Not open for further replies.

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    After nearly committing the blasphemous act of selling my P-01 Omega, I’ve decided I’m probably going to put a fiber optic front and blacked-out rear sight on it. Primary use is SD, and the gun has a TLR-8 A G light/green laser. Anyone got any recommendations? The rear sight that came on the gun is a #6.

Attachments

• 76224FD0-B128-42CD-87F8-98C82BAA1CA8.jpeg
      76224FD0-B128-42CD-87F8-98C82BAA1CA8.jpeg
      763.3 KB · Views: 12

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    After nearly committing the blasphemous act of selling my P-01 Omega, I’ve decided I’m probably going to put a fiber optic front and blacked-out rear sight on it. Primary use is SD, and the gun has a TLR-8 A G light/green laser. Anyone got any recommendations? The rear sight that came on the gun is a #6.

Recommendations? Bday present for RR!

Aside from that I have no input but that is a beautiful piece of hardware.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    We were just discussing this at work. Glad 0830 is at home and not docked in!
    Word is that only 1 fireman was injured and he was treated and sent back to work. Lotta clothing, household chemicals and tons of cardboard in that facility so smoke is pretty bad. Expect it'll make national news tonight.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    There is a Wal-Mart distribution center fire on my side of town. I don't know anything else at this point.
    eecadb239b192ca3d066c38de3c53199.jpg
    I could see the plume and the sky was blackened from Fishers driving westbound home from IGC this afternoon.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Drive by lunch visit.

Happy bday WTB.

The Lord is giving me a test of my patience this week. I will not fail him, because I know what the outcome is like when I do and I'm a better human being than that.

Have a good day everyone and be well to each other.
    Hang tough, Carlos. God never gives us more than we can bear. Sometimes we get pushed right up to the line though. My tough times are often my own over wrought mind causing the trouble. God is still in charge, although seeing his plan is often beyond our perception. That frustrates me some days. I'll be thinking about you as I pray this evening.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Lots of personal preference with sights but I like the Dawson offerings.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Well crud. Digging through my .308 ammo and realized I only had 1 box of Federal Gold Medal Sierra MatchKing 168gr left. That was what my Timber liked, so my HMR might like it as well. Ordered a couple more boxes while it was in stock so that I had some in case my gun likes it. $35 a box with tax... :faint:
    Did you see this?

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Did you see this?

No, but it's Valpo and I'll not be up that way anytime soon, or ever. Shipping cost would probably make it about what I paid or just a bit less. Thanks for pointing it out though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom