Not open for further replies.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Was able to get the StrikeEagle 1-8X in the mount. The upper is a complete upper (BCG, etc.) that I purchased direct from STD. Mfg. during their holiday sale. 88' checked it out when he visited a while back. It's a solid upper.
    The LPVO was removed from Carl, The Player (as dubbed by SnowShovel / I miss that girl !_)
    Now .... onward to new horizons !

i-7b9qkxZ-XL.jpg

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Picked up a bike today most all you old farts could probably ride…

View attachment 187915

Actually, if I have to ride on the road, this is still my weapon of choice...

P6200020 (Custom).jpeg

Carbon fiber is a good thing. Hard to believe it's 15 years old. If I wouldn't have to change the controls I would put straight bars on it. It's not like I can ride on the drop bars anymore...lol.

I also have a small top tube bag now for the phone and LCP Max. :D

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN

View attachment 187951

Carbon fiber is a good thing. Hard to believe it's 15 years old. If I wouldn't have to change the controls I would put straight bars on it. It's not like I can ride on the drop bars anymore...lol.

I ride nothing but vintage iron, mostly 1930s-1950s cruisers… But last year I got hooked on early 80’s mountain bikes. This 1983 Schwinn Sidewinder has been my main squeeze for awhile. Picked up the frame set at a swap meet for $20 and built it up from there.

It’s all steel except for the wheels… lol.

AFF1DEAB-235C-4F00-8421-8407727BC88A.jpeg

wingrider1800

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2014
    Harrison County

View attachment 187951

Just thinking about riding that makes my back and my azz hurt

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Not a bad price if one is looking for a 9mm DW TCP.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Not a bad price if one is looking for a 9mm DW TCP.

Seller has been a GTG attendee too…

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg

View attachment 187951

Trade ya?

a65c4d3ae0085d1a49872e9895ff1ca3.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I ride nothing but vintage iron, mostly 1930s-1950s cruisers… But last year I got hooked on early 80’s mountain bikes. This 1983 Schwinn Sidewinder has been my main squeeze for awhile. Picked up the frame set at a swap meet for $20 and built it up from there.

It’s all steel except for the wheels… lol.

View attachment 187955
    Every good boy or girl deserves a Schwinn in their lives.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    Well.....good morning CZers......interesting evening. FT Wayne FD #12 owes me from saving them from a hell of a structure fire in a 16 unit apartment complex which would have started with a bang.....or should I say an explosion. Couple on 3rd floor called in a gas leak. "The Night Train", Engine 12 responded then called for the "Blue Dragon Tamers".....aka me. I cleared the 3rd story apartment, after getting secondary high from the STRONG skunk weed in the enclosed stairway.....Sunday night???? really???? don't people have to go to work MONDAY MORNING!?!?!?
    I could tell #12 was ready to go back to the station, so I released them....but this Sherlock sniffer wasn't done.....20 years of doing this krap.....something was rotten in the state of Denmark. Maint. had showed up while Engine #12 was still there, and I could tell he was having a bad night, BUT I needed to clear the 2 apartments BELOW. Went in 2nd floor....Professional computer gamer.....had a hell of a set up......he didn't smell anything, BUT readings were higher, and he probably hadn't left his gaming all weekend......plenty of beer and pizza evident.....thank God no skunk weed in his place.
    DOOR #3 (the 1st floor apt.) .......WINNER!!!......WINNER!!!!!.....we going to blow up DINNER!!!!......they weren't home, BUT cooktop burner ON and UNLIT, FULL BORE.....can you say BLUE DRAGON going to BREATH FIRE IF IT LIGHTS!?!?!?!.....of course BLUE DRAGONS always explode before they engulf the place in fire. Let's just say the level was CLOSE to BLUE DRAGONS starting fun, BUT I shut it off, opened the place up, got the butt puckered up maintenance guy to go get one of those good carpet drying fans, and waited for the real stink and levels to go away. I hope this was an accident, apartment wasn't cleared out, BUT YA NEVER know......so chock me up for saving a 16 unit apartment building from going boom.....I've saved over 10 houses, and now this, and we are just barely into March???? People need to quit smoking skunks, get a little common sense, register to vote, and put Depends wearing Joe and his VP Hoe on a funny farm.....in Iran......heard it's nice in November........

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Well.....good morning CZers......interesting evening. FT Wayne FD #12 owes me from saving them from a hell of a structure fire in a 16 unit apartment complex which would have started with a bang.....or should I say an explosion. Couple on 3rd floor called in a gas leak. "The Night Train", Engine 12 responded then called for the "Blue Dragon Tamers".....aka me. I cleared the 3rd story apartment, after getting secondary high from the STRONG skunk weed in the enclosed stairway.....Sunday night???? really???? don't people have to go to work MONDAY MORNING!?!?!?
    I could tell #12 was ready to go back to the station, so I released them....but this Sherlock sniffer wasn't done.....20 years of doing this krap.....something was rotten in the state of Denmark. Maint. had showed up while Engine #12 was still there, and I could tell he was having a bad night, BUT I needed to clear the 2 apartments BELOW. Went in 2nd floor....Professional computer gamer.....had a hell of a set up......he didn't smell anything, BUT readings were higher, and he probably hadn't left his gaming all weekend......plenty of beer and pizza evident.....thank God no skunk weed in his place.
    DOOR #3 (the 1st floor apt.) .......WINNER!!!......WINNER!!!!!.....we going to blow up DINNER!!!!......they weren't home, BUT cooktop burner ON and UNLIT, FULL BORE.....can you say BLUE DRAGON going to BREATH FIRE IF IT LIGHTS!?!?!?!.....of course BLUE DRAGONS always explode before they engulf the place in fire. Let's just say the level was CLOSE to BLUE DRAGONS starting fun, BUT I shut it off, opened the place up, got the butt puckered up maintenance guy to go get one of those good carpet drying fans, and waited for the real stink and levels to go away. I hope this was an accident, apartment wasn't cleared out, BUT YA NEVER know......so chock me up for saving a 16 unit apartment building from going boom.....I've saved over 10 houses, and now this, and we are just barely into March???? People need to quit smoking skunks, get a little common sense, register to vote, and put Depends wearing Joe and his VP Hoe on a funny farm.....in Iran......heard it's nice in November........
    Wow. That was intense I am sure.
    Don’t you just love dealing with apt. Maint staff.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom