• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • XDdreams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 12, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Dude was clearly looking for an altercation and you did the right thing by avoiding. Could have got management involved, like others mentioned. Get your $$ back!

Unfortunately it's become our job to avoid and descalate when these adult children can't control themselves and act civil in public. Once common courtesy is now something of the past. They need to be treated with white gloves or they explode.

I had a 20 something year old woman threaten to shoot me in the face in the pickup line at my kids school over pulling forward one car length in proper order. I managed to keep calm and not allow it to escalate. School admin was notified and she was banned from the property.

It's not worth the hassle and potential fallout to allow yourself to get caught up in someone else's anger or bullsh!t. Avoid when able, defend when absolutely necessary.

Last edited:

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    Your first mistake was going to see that particular movie (I hate all the movies based on comic books) The Adam West "Batman" was the end all be all of Batman shows, it will never be improved, or added too, the rest are stupid. Sorry..did I say that out loud? I was soo thinking that....The Aurora mall shooting was a Batman movie, so there's that.....

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Ha? Got you beat, I went to see Traffic in 2000, before that Titanic in 1997. Apparently had a thing for T movies. :lmfao:
    I went and saw Beowulf by myself at the IMAX, American Sniper at the IMAX (DoggyMama went with me for that) and most recently, Dune 2 by myself at the IMAX. Beowulf was the first time I'd been in I don't know how long. Probably easily 20 years before that. I read Beowulf as a kid so I wanted to see it.

Top Bottom