Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    CKW dropped her Shadow at AllenM’s shop yesterday so he could put some color on the new grips and machine the receiver for the race handle.
    She has issue wracking the slide. The handle will eliminate this issue. Should be interesting when it’s done.
    I had Allen order the anodized blue one without consulting CKW. When I did show her what was in the mail she said black would have been better as the blue was different. Damnit.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Morning peoples

I had no idea that drillsgt moved. I'd like to move, but my wife won't let me.

And I see CM was trying to get to 50 quality posts.
    Yeah, it was pretty sudden, I interviewed awhile ago and had the final meeting in early December. I figured it would be thanks but no thanks but they dangled a big salary so I took it but I had to be out here by Jan 3rd for the start of the semester. The day I showed up after getting the Uhaul unpacked they had an informal gathering at one of those ax throwing places so it's not a bad group of people lol.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Dealing with a recent tragedy here in the neighborhood. Neighbor that was part of our small circle of friends here in the community decided to take his own life a few nights ago. Left behind 4 kids and a wife. He was a pretty much normal average man, worked and spent time with his family. Very nice guy who we all liked. Had many a good conversation with him over the years and helped each other out on occasion with various projects or borrowing stuff. Not sure what his struggles were, but it's really shook everyone up around here.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Dealing with a recent tragedy here in the neighborhood. Neighbor that was part of our small circle of friends here in the community decided to take his own life a few nights ago. Left behind 4 kids and a wife. He was a pretty much normal average man, worked and spent time with his family. Very nice guy who we all liked. Had many a good conversation with him over the years and helped each other out on occasion with various projects or borrowing stuff. Not sure what his struggles were, but it's really shook everyone up around here.

Sorry to hear that Carlos :(

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    @T-DOGG - sorry for your loss and feel bad for the family. There are many who struggle with all that has happened the last couple of years. Never seems to be a glimmer that the ship will right itself.

I know you and your neighbors will stand by the family.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom