Not open for further replies.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    An idea the gardener got off the internet, they are pancakes baked in a silicone mold and are about the size of a concrete cap block, hence the name. Lighter and thicker than regular pancakes, I like them and the molds clean up easier than a pan.View attachment 185624

That is fantastic. She was an amazing catch for you! ;-)

I was telling my son about your wine. He started a batch of blueberry mead. He’s made some wine before with solid success and is branching out now. Don’t think I’ve ever had mead. I guess it’s wine that is like beer or beer that is like wine….we will see.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    You should look on FB for the maker (Team Bitterroot Gunleather). One man operation and he is truly an artist.

We should have snagged this for CKW.

Not sure why the cat food?

46ab132ac8f50d2bd7c8c8cc7f9c86df.jpg

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

I was telling my son about your wine. He started a batch of blueberry mead. He’s made some wine before with solid success and is branching out now. Don’t think I’ve ever had mead. I guess it’s wine that is like beer or beer that is like wine….we will see.

Mead, done right, is very good. It's basically fermented honey and I believe is considered a type of wine. I've had some that tasted like the nectar of the Gods and others that tasted like it was strained through dirty sweatsocks, so YMMV.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    Pretty sure that if you see a real gun in the holster it is one of Caleb's otherwise they all the dummy plastic ones.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    An idea the gardener got off the internet, they are pancakes baked in a silicone mold and are about the size of a concrete cap block, hence the name. Lighter and thicker than regular pancakes, I like them and the molds clean up easier than a pan.View attachment 185624

I'd trade you red cloth for that recipe, or a link to it. Looks good. She dropping berries in?

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009

Had a salad yesterday with fresh lettuce grown in her greenhouse. She is experimenting with potatoes this year. Mead is good, I've never made it though, best of luck to him and let me know how it turns out.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I've not been feeling well this week .... not sure what's up with that. :(

Since I've not left the house this week, I've started to read a new book about the history of Leo Fender, and his company. (my new guitar is a Telecaster)
    It has many wonderful photos, including some of notable musicians (B.B. King, Muddy Waters, Eric Clapton, etc.) who've played/play Fender instruments for decades.

In 1992, when Leo Fender was inducted into the Rock 'N Roll Hall of Fame, his wife accepted the award (Leo had died the previous year). Although she spoke briefly, the hall fell pin-drop quiet when Keith Richards (Rolling Stones) stepped to the microphone. He simply said (about Leo) "He gave us the weapon".
    Evidently, the crowd went totally bonkers, as it should. :cool:

book%20on%20tele%2C%20bowl-L.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom