.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    :coffee:
    :poop:

Chilly this morning in beautiful downtown Grove City, Ohio. Glad to see CKW's gun is near finished and due for some testing.
    Rusty, I hope your muck boots are up to the task at hand and my prayers for you include a good result from 811 that makes your task simple and that you complete it safely. If you're gonna be digging deeper than 4', please move enough dirt that trench collapse cannot catch you or shore the hole with plywood and some bracing. Lost a friend from high school to a trench collapse. Crushed and smothered under tons of wet soil is an unpleasant way to leave the planet. Use your wisdom, young one. Your girls will need a drain cleaner again, I'm sure. :thumbsup:

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    :coffee:
    :poop:

Chilly this morning in beautiful downtown Grove City, Ohio. Glad to see CKW's gun is near finished and due for some testing.
    Rusty, I hope your muck boots are up to the task at hand and my prayers for you include a good result from 811 that makes your task simple and that you complete it safely. If you're gonna be digging deeper than 4', please move enough dirt that trench collapse cannot catch you or shore the hole with plywood and some bracing. Lost a friend from high school to a trench collapse. Crushed and smothered under tons of wet soil is an unpleasant way to leave the planet. Use your wisdom, young one. Your girls will need a drain cleaner again, I'm sure. :thumbsup:
    Thank you. I have been warned about the trench collapse and it is a worry of mine. But I will be taking precautions like you stated.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    good morning : my peep-holes.!!

27 and clear here today...on it's way to 58.!

tomorrow a little rain and 64.

Then back to the 40's.

Tomorrow the 8 year old Dutch has his Cub Scout car race. He won it last year.

Same car - we'll see how he fairs this time.

Lot'sa good family stuff after school today and tomorrow...woohoo

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    good morning : my peep-holes.!!

27 and clear here today...on it's way to 58.!

tomorrow a little rain and 64.

Then back to the 40's.

Tomorrow the 8 year old Dutch has his Cub Scout car race. He won it last year.

Same car - we'll see how he fairs this time.

Lot'sa good family stuff after school today and tomorrow...woohoo

I miss doing stuff like that with my boys

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Morning B2V.
    I’ve got today off to work on sanding a floor. Equipment is on hand and am now waiting on the coffee to deliver the ambition
    That takes lots of ambition. I will tackle lots of home improvement but refinishing floors is one I leave to the pros. Wear good dust protection as you do not want to breathe that stuff.
    I salute you!

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Got 811 setup. Let’s hope they all get their crap done today so I can use the perfect weekend… otherwise we are into next week and that’s not looking as nice…

Got materials priced out around $500 including rental. Just like you said CM.
    I think the last time I called 811 it took several days for them to show up. I hope it is quicker for you!

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    I'm camped on FB at the moment waiting for this to be released. It is first come first served and it is the only one. It is for a P-01.
    shTb3Loh.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom